Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu The great ​‘green hydrogen’ battle  

Author Topic: The great ​‘green hydrogen’ battle  (Read 134 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
The great ​‘green hydrogen’ battle
« on: Mar 29, 2023, 11:44 »
This article is from one of my nuclear feeds I use on a regular basis, but you could easily miss the reference to nuclear if you only scanned the article. I believe that hydrogen is the future of our energy infrastructure my  [2cents]. It talks about the use of electrolyzers with wind and solar. Wind and solar have their own environmental impacts while some nuclear plants are wildlife refuges such as the American Crocodile in Turkey Point cooling canals.

The great ​‘green hydrogen’ battle

https://www.canarymedia.com/articles/hydrogen/the-great-green-hydrogen-battle

Offline Mounder

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: The great ​‘green hydrogen’ battle
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2023, 07:57 »
https://news.wosu.org/2023-02-21/ohio-starts-to-make-its-mark-on-the-hydrogen-market
Ohio loves hydrogen and their upcoming monster Intel microchip facility.
With city bus lines, hydrogen is working out well.  Cars??? Will never happen here.
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2023, 08:01 by Mounder »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?