Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu POSS, GFES, BMST, EEI, MASS and TECH Tests honeypot

Author Topic: POSS, GFES, BMST, EEI, MASS and TECH Tests  (Read 19123 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
POSS, GFES, BMST, EEI, MASS and TECH Tests
« on: Aug 30, 2012, 07:12 »
Information about the POSS, GFES, BMST, EEI, MASS and TECH Tests  can be found in the POSS, GFES, BMST, EEI, MASS and TECH Tests section, found here.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/board,250.0.html

Please read that section first, and post any questions there.

« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2012, 07:29 by Rennhack »

Offline PAT4567209

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: POSS, GFES, BMST, EEI, MASS and TECH Tests
« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2019, 05:42 »
Gentlemen I have a quick question with regards to the POSS C exam. Quick background, I am going in to take the exam tomorrow. I got 2 days notice so needless to say I didn’t have much time to prepare. I feel confident I will be okay although I wish I had time to prepare properly so I’d be certain. I stumbled onto this forum last night and it has given me a bunch of great info. The question I have has been asked many times but there is no clear answer. The question is “ Is it better to make an educated guess on the questions that are taking too long? Or is it best too only answer the ones I am certain of? The reason I ask this again is because on the EEI website in the POSS EXAM brochure it says under the scoring section “ The test components are scored based on the number of questions a person answers correctly. There is no penalty for guessing or wrong answers.” As far as I have seen this info has never been referenced in any of the posts I have read. Why is there so much debate when it says this on the EEI website? Is that information outdated? Has this information been overlooked by so many people? I will leave the link so you can see what I am talking about. The scoring section is on page 5. Someone please let me know if that info can be trusted because if that is true how I will be making educated guesses on most that take too long. I would hate to fail because I get a few wrong answers based off inaccurate info. A responce would be much appreciate! Thank you for you time.

https://lge-ku.com/sites/default/files/documents/EEI_POSS_Brochure.pdf

TVA

« Reply #2 on: Aug 02, 2019, 10:41 »
Your question has been answered many times before.
Try searching

Offline PAT4567209

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Aug 03, 2019, 01:50 »
Did you read my full post? I have searched many times, have not come across any posts referring to the document. Also please just answer yes or no to the following question. Is the information about the grading found in the EEI POSS TEST Brochure accurate?  Thank you.

TVA

« Reply #4 on: Aug 03, 2019, 02:49 »
Lol telling me what to do has never been a success path for people who have actually done something in this industry.

Your answers are in those posts.

Strike 2

Offline PAT4567209

• Very Lite User
« Reply #5 on: Aug 03, 2019, 04:57 »
Wow. I appreciate the help thanks! Took the exam today and I’m sure I did extremely well! I ended up only having to take 3 educated guesses and finished all questions on all tests! I was not expecting for it to go as well as it did. I am still not certain on the answer to my original question but I guess it dosent really matter at this point. Although I am still curious lol

Offline Jrcain84

• Very Lite User
« Reply #6 on: Aug 08, 2019, 10:47 »
Have you gotten your test results yet?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?