Career Path > Security, FFD

FFD information

(1/1)

Wcc0407:
I self reported at the nuclear plant I was working at that i was drinking to much. I was told to use EAP and go to rehab. I left rehab early and the SAE said I needed to do IOP classes. I quite the job before i finished those classes. My access was only suspended. Does that mean it was denied? What are my chances of going back to another facility after leaving a Nuclear Plant without two week notice and finishing my FFD Requirements?

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: Wcc0407 on Apr 12, 2023, 11:25 ---I self reported at the nuclear plant I was working at that i was drinking to much. I was told to use EAP and go to rehab. I left rehab early and the SAE said I needed to do IOP classes. I quite the job before i finished those classes. My access was only suspended. Does that mean it was denied? What are my chances of going back to another facility after leaving a Nuclear Plant without two week notice and finishing my FFD Requirements?

--- End quote ---

You should contact security at your old plant and ask them.

Wcc0407:
I contacted access and they said all they put on my report in PAS was that it was suspended no ban. I wasn’t sure how the interview would go at another site with the SAE.

Rennhack:
Just be honest.  Dishonesty or trying to conceal anything will disqualify you.  We all make mistakes, its how we deal with those mistakes that interest them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version