Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu 2004 NukeWorker CD

Author Topic: 2004 NukeWorker CD  (Read 7310 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
2004 NukeWorker CD
« on: Sep 01, 2003, 08:07 »
The 2004 NukeWorker.com CD is now available.

What has changed:

It has a new lable!
All the links on NukeWorker have changed since last years, so all of the links to the site no lo-nger work on the old CD.

Who gets a 2004 NukeWOrker.com CD?  Anyone who ordered one on ore after July 15th, 2003.

What's included:

Pictures of Nuclear Facilities, 400 of them.  Most of them are not available on the Internet due to 9-11 Security  concerns.  They include aerial views, satellite views, inner containment pictures, as well as pictures from the perimeter of the Nuclear Facilities.  The picture section has three view settings.  The first is Slide Show, which is the default, the second is 'Film Strip', and the third is 'Preview' mode, which displays all of the pictures as thumbnails.

The Study Section contain all of the large files available for download on NukeWorker, as well as the rest of the the study information.  They include the MOE study guide, the NEU study guide, the DOE RCT study guide, and much more.

The reference section has many CFR's including 10CFR835, 10CFR20, and some OSHA regulations.  It also has many DOE standards and orders.  As well as NUREGs like MARSSIM.

How much is it?  Only $19.99 + S&H

How do I get it?  Go here: http://www.nukeworker.com/shop/2003CD.shtml

DNJONES

OUTAGE SCHEDULE
« Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 2003, 07:09 »
I KNOW, I AM PROBABLY IN THE WRONG PLACE TO ASK THIS QUESTION. HOWEVER I HAVE TRIED USING YOUR CONTACT LINKS TO NO AVAIL.

WHEN WILL YOU HAVE 2004 OUTAGE SCHEDULES READY AND HOW COMPLETE ARE THEY?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

DNJONES

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: OUTAGE SCHEDULE
« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2003, 11:46 »
I KNOW, I AM PROBABLY IN THE WRONG PLACE TO ASK THIS QUESTION. HOWEVER I HAVE TRIED USING YOUR CONTACT LINKS TO NO AVAIL.

WHEN WILL YOU HAVE 2004 OUTAGE SCHEDULES READY AND HOW COMPLETE ARE THEY?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

DNJONES

You are right, this is the wrong place.  

I have replied to your email twice, and it got bounced both times.  It seems that your return email address is invalid.

DNJONES

Re: 2004 NukeWorker CD
« Reply #3 on: Oct 31, 2003, 03:36 »
NO MY EMAIL IS CORRECT. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T RESPOND.
100+ JUNK MAILERS A DAY DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM. ANY WAY DO YOU HAVE AN ANSWER TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION OF AVAILIABLITY OF A 2004 OUTAGE SCHEDULE?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Oct 31, 2003, 09:58 »
NO MY EMAIL IS CORRECT. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T RESPOND.
100+ JUNK MAILERS A DAY DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM. ANY WAY DO YOU HAVE AN ANSWER TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION OF AVAILIABLITY OF A 2004 OUTAGE SCHEDULE?

The reply to email address was: dnjones@osprey.net
It should be: JONESDTR@OSPREY.NET

I clicked reply, and it gets bounced.  You need to edit your email program settings, and correct the reply to email address, or no one will ever be able to reply to you.  All of the junk mailers are sending mail to your correct email address, not the errored one in your email settings.

I do have an answer, but this thread is about CD's.  Fix your email program, and email me again. Or post a message in the propper forum.  If I answer your message here, I will be giving everyone permission to post off topic.

Ladyradhp39

« Reply #5 on: Jun 28, 2004, 11:45 »
Nice way for you to talk Jonesy! Mike provides us with a lot of free information.Why did you have to be a Hores A..?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?