Career Path > Security, FFD

3 dui in month clearance ever again??

(1/1)

Wcc0407:
Messed up badly and had a lot of issues in month. Got three duis in month in three different states. Probably going to get two dismissed and plead guilty on dui on other. Any chance of ever getting clearance again. I’m doing year rehab program and doing all steps and evaluations by courts. I read PSGs clearance said that any more than 3 duis not able to get clearance. Any help is appreciated.

Marlin:

--- Quote from: Wcc0407 on Jul 21, 2023, 12:21 ---Messed up badly and had a lot of issues in month. Got three duis in month in three different states. Probably going to get two dismissed and plead guilty on dui on other. Any chance of ever getting clearance again. I’m doing year rehab program and doing all steps and evaluations by courts. I read PSGs clearance said that any more than 3 duis not able to get clearance. Any help is appreciated.

--- End quote ---

So, you only anticipate one conviction? I am not a lawyer or HR but it would seem you may be fretting over it a little too much. I don't mean to demean your situation and I am sure you will continue to worry until the outcomes in court. May be some issue while being adjudicated. I suspect there will be some counseling in your future, required or voluntary to mitigate negative consequences. May be beneficial to contact HR to get some straight skinny specific to your situation. This is free advice so you may be getting what you pay for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version