News and Discussions > Fallen:

Todd Mobley

(1/2) > >>

bsdnuke:
I’m so sorry to tell you all that Todd died on November 28th. He had ALS.

Marlin:

--- Quote from: bsdnuke on Nov 30, 2023, 04:25 ---I’m so sorry to tell you all that Todd died on November 28th. He had ALS.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear this I did not know Todd, but I do know ALS. My younger daughter died of ALS a slow terrible way to go. My sincere sympathy for his family.

peteshonkwiler:
I was just thinking about Todd this morning. It has been far too long since I stopped at his business,  Applied Health Physics, to say hi and was thinking that I should. Dang, now I cannot. I knew Todd from back in the Rad Services days and always enjoyed working with him,as a tech and supervisor. Todd was highly competent and had a quick smile. He was good to have when things went south.
RIP Todd, RIP.

peteshonkwiler:
From the AHP website, need to scroll a little bit.
https://ahprad.com/

xobxdoc:
Todd was the first person I met at my first job out of the Navy in 84. He was Rad Service assistant site coordinator to Zdrakas at SONGS. The first thing he did when I met him was hand me a check. I asked what's this? He said it was per diem. What's per diem? He laughed. He said don't worry, you'll get a paycheck too.
I didn't realize at the time that he was one of the good ones. He will be missed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version