Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Exam Software

Author Topic: Exam Software  (Read 15256 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Exam Software
« on: Jul 11, 2003, 12:47 »
NukeWorker is now an official distributor of NRRPT and CHP practice exam software by Rad-Ware's Thomas O'Dou, CHP, RRPT.  

His Exam software is regarded as the best software for RPT/HPT test preparation in the industry.

http://www.nukeworker.com/shop/rptexam.shtml
http://www.nukeworker.com/shop/hptexam.shtml

moke

Re: Exam Software
« Reply #1 on: Jul 11, 2003, 01:10 »
I agree! We purchased Sources 1.1 at Battelle to get a grip on our sources in 1993. It worked well and was user friendly. From what I understand, I feel that Tom is one of the few CHP's who has given many tools back to the working class.

I heard that Tom was a technician which is almost unheard of. An end user or former end-user will tend to write usable procedures, policies, policies and software.  Frequently, we use procedures or directives that are way off base but........

Tom appears to have great skills and I have gained great respect for a man I have never met. I know the time will come, at the same time, I would like to say thanks to Tom O'Dou for providing this and other tools that make us look good! Mahalo Tom! UMASS, Lowell ! 8) I hope to work with this person in the future.

My 2 cents!

Moke

amyrobin

« Reply #2 on: Jul 14, 2003, 10:35 »
I just recently purchased the software for the NRRPT and it has been a huge help.   I am encouraging a coworker to buy it and will let him know he can get it from Nukeworker

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Jul 14, 2003, 11:49 »
I just recently purchased the software for the NRRPT and it has been a huge help.   I am encouraging a coworker to buy it and will let him know he can get it from Nukeworker

Thank you AmyRobin.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Oct 24, 2004, 10:43 »
We now have Practice Test CD's available in the online shop.  The CD's have over a thousand questions each, and you can print them out or take them on the computer.  You can even add questions if you want.

There are CD's available for:

DOE RCT Core Exam
NRRPT Exam
ABHP CHP Exam

http://www.nukeworker.com/shop  (Bottom of the page)

Offline Rather Hunt Than Tech

• Light User
  • It's not Rocket Science we're only Splitting Atoms
« Reply #5 on: Feb 10, 2010, 09:56 »
In 2005 I bought exam software for the NRRPT exam from Nukeworker.  I found it very helpful and pasted the exam August of that year.
ATF: Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a Goverment Agency

Chimera

« Reply #6 on: Feb 10, 2010, 10:11 »
In 2005 I bought exam software for the NRRPT exam from Nukeworker.  I found it very helpful and pasted the exam August of that year.

Dontcha just love it when you can paste the exam?

Okay, I apologize, but I just couldn't resist.  Besides, that's exactly how I felt when I passed the exam.

Content1

« Reply #7 on: Feb 10, 2010, 12:36 »
I just bought a copy of the NRRPT software, I do a little studying each day.  It is well worth it.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?