Career Path > Security, FFD

Possible criminal charge/ With access already

(1/1)

texasnukenube95:
So let me first state by we are human and unfortunately we make mistakes , and that is the case with me. So my question is what is the likely hood of immediate termination for a family violence charge. I was never arrested , I have not been charged yes I have a defense lawyer already. but say the outcome is I am charged do I stand any chance ? I have been at this plant for a year and it's everything I worked my whole life for. I know that they give people with DUI and Drug related cases second chances and programs to attended but anyone have any input of knowledge on this. To add I do not plan on lying or keeping this from HR I just would like to hear yalls opinions.

Thank you

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: texasnukenube95 on Feb 12, 2024, 06:30 ---So let me first state by we are human and unfortunately we make mistakes , and that is the case with me. So my question is what is the likely hood of immediate termination for a family violence charge. I was never arrested , I have not been charged yes I have a defense lawyer already. but say the outcome is I am charged do I stand any chance ? I have been at this plant for a year and it's everything I worked my whole life for. I know that they give people with DUI and Drug related cases second chances and programs to attended but anyone have any input of knowledge on this. To add I do not plan on lying or keeping this from HR I just would like to hear yalls opinions.

Thank you

--- End quote ---

You will need to talk to your site access department.  They are the only people that can answer your question.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version