Career Path > EEI Tests

POSS (Power Plant Operator Selection System) Test

<< < (3/75) > >>

shayne:
I didn't think it was too bad.  I had taken a couple before.  My last experience, DTE, just about half of the ~20 people passed during the first interview cycle.  At that rate, I was a little nervous.  I found it was easy to go through quickly and answer the questions that I knew off the top of my head.  My second pass through required little more thought or figuring, then last pass was the more difficult questions or the ones that required lots of time to solve.  I do remember some of the graphs.  The second set of problems were easier than the first and didn't require as much time.

M1Ark:
Shayne,

Did you skip questions or do them out of order and not answer earlier questions?

shayne:
Yes I would look at the question, if I knew the answer I marked the score sheet.  If I got to a question that I thought I knew but it would take some time I would skip it.  If I came to a question that I just didn't know, skipped it also.  When I got through the questions, I would go back and start doing the questions that I knew but would take time.  Last I would try to make the best educated guess on the questions I had no idea on if time had not expired.

Fermi2:
Man I couldn't take a test in that fashion. I have to start at the beginning, work everything through in order and be done in 25 minutes or less. Skipping questions would drive me nuts!

Mike

Roll Tide:

--- Quote from: Broadzilla on Apr 19, 2006, 07:09 ---Man I couldn't take a test in that fashion. I have to start at the beginning, work everything through in order and be done in 25 minutes or less. Skipping questions would drive me nuts!

--- End quote ---

There are treatments available, but the first step is admitting you have a problem.  ;)

Seriously, you have to get a certain number right per section; the best way to do that is to answer the simple ones first...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version