Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu I've used up my alottment of accessing resumes. Whats the point of posting a job honeypot

Author Topic: I've used up my alottment of accessing resumes. Whats the point of posting a job  (Read 7969 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Q:  I get email responses that a nuke worker has responded to my job posting but then the message says I've used up the alottment of accessing resumes. What's the point of posting a job?

A:  Every time a person applies for your job posting, their resume is sent to you.  You get every resume an interested job candidate sends you.

What you are trying to access is 'additional' résumé’s.  Our computer matches qualified people to your job posting, then it sends you an email telling you there are qualified people available (in our database)  This service is called 'Resume Mailman'.

You purchased the "Silver Plan", which is a limited version of our service.  For $3 LESS a month, you could have gotten the Gold Plan, which offers unlimited job posting, and unlimited resume viewing of our database.  When you purchased the silver plan, it states very clearly, that you can search our resume database, and view additional résumé’s only 10 times, as well as post 10 jobs.  Again, EVERY time a person applies for a job, you are sent their entire resume.  Only when there are people that do not apply, but are qualified and match you needs are you sent a "Resume Mailman" email.  You then have the option to search out those other people.  You were given 10 of those, in accordance with the plan you chose.

To gain unlimited access to our resume database, you need a Gold Job Posting agreement, which is our standard and recommended plan. We do not recommend the silver plan, as it does not allow access to more than 10 additional résumé’s.  And it actually costs $3 more a month for the silver plan.  Not to mention, you are not a "Featured" employer as a silver plan user.  Featured Employers get free advertising on our Jobs page, with their logo, and a link to their website.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?