Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bob Santoro honeypot

Author Topic: Bob Santoro  (Read 7423 times)

Navigator

Bob Santoro
« on: May 02, 2005, 11:48 »
Bob Santoro passed away at 6:00am this morning at St Marys hospital in Knoxville, Tennessee.He was 69 years old and had been working for Weskem as an IH tech in Oak Ridge untill this past October when he was diagnosed with lung cancer.
Bob was liked by everyone who knew him,and was also a good friend.
He will be missed.

Offline curtis

• Industrial Hygienist/Sr. H.P.
  • Light User
Bob Santoro
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 11:51 »
Bob Santoro passed away this morning at about 6:00 am. I know I speak for all of us that worked with Bob here in Oak Ridge, we will miss him and wish his family the best.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog, if you cant eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

radgal

Re: Bob Santoro
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 11:36 »
Rest in Peace

Jr8black3

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2005, 12:47 »
I worked for Bob a couple of times at H.B. Robinson, he made a very hard plant to work at a enjoyable experience..Him and I had alot of laughs at that plant back in the late 80's...

I remember when we used to have our decon against HP softball games,, I about took his head off with a line drive down the third base line,, he always said I did that on purpose,, I never intended on that ball to hit him like that...

Bob will be missed here..

Rest in peace buddy

Kevin & Mary Ott

ageoldtech

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 11:21 »
I remember working with Bob at Robinson back in the early 80's, we were pushing mops back then. He was a great guy, he will be missed.
Hambone

RPStoney

« Reply #5 on: Apr 02, 2007, 07:47 »
MISS  YA  OLD  PAL. THANK  YOU  FOR  ALL  THE  HELP.PAT  STONEY LLU 512  YES  ME  AND  BOB  WENT  BACK  A  LONG  WAY.  YOU  ARE  NOT  FORGOTTEN  FRIEND.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?