Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Dick Thomas
honeypot

Author Topic: Dick Thomas  (Read 3397 times)

Weasel

Dick Thomas
« on: May 04, 2005, 07:35 »
     Dick Thomas passed away April 27th.  Dick was involved in a traffic accident on his way to work when he was struck head on by another vehicle.  I had never met the man before the accident, but was one of the responders.  I've been waiting to see a posting. I figured since I haven't, I would write something.  It didn't seem right not seeing him mentioned.  Everyone remember to drive safe when commuting, an extra 4-5 minutes early isn't worth the next 10-40 yrs worth of life you may have left, be considerate, patient, and remember Dick Thomas when you're feeling rushed.  The accident was not Dick's fault.

radgal

Re: Dick Thomas
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 11:34 »
Didn't know him but i wish him to  Rest In Peace and pray for his family

Weasel

Re: Dick Thomas
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2005, 09:45 »
Dick Thomas worked at Hanford, he had worked at Dash Five, aka. Plutonium Finishing Plant, he had retired, and was back on site as a contracter.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?