Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NukeWorker in the Magazines honeypot

Author Topic: NukeWorker in the Magazines  (Read 9934 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
NukeWorker in the Magazines
« on: Jun 09, 2005, 03:02 »
I enjoyed chatting with you this morning.  I think it will be beneficial to all parties to exchange a half page ad in both of our magazines (RSO Magazine and Radiation Protection Management) for a banner ad on nukeworker.com.  I appreciate your willingness to allow us to pull job postings from your website for publication in RSO Magazine.

Mechanical dimensions for your 1/2 page horizontal ad are 7" x 4 7/8". A half page placed vertically is 3 3/8" x 10".  It is your option about which direction to run your ad.  Feel free to change your ad copy as often as you like - we don't want our readers to get bored seeing the same thing all the time!

I have spoken with out Web Meister here and asked her to generate a 468 x 60 banner for RSA to run on your website.  I also shared with her the offer you extended to have you generate the banner for us.  She will get back to me on that.

She is interested in the code snippets you offered that would randomly display nuclear pix on our website from yours as well as the one that would populate the job postings.

I have yet to move further on determining which job postings would be most appropriate for inclusion in RSO Magazine.  Will be in touch in a day or so on this.
Laura Brady
RSA Publications
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2005, 03:12 by Rennhack »

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Re: NukeWorker in the Magazines
« Reply #1 on: Jun 09, 2005, 04:03 »
Sweet!!  Great job there boss!
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #2 on: Jun 09, 2005, 04:39 »
Outstanding idea (imagine my surprise!). Who knows... this NukeWorker thing just might amount to something after all!  ;)

Kudos yet again, Mike.
« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2005, 02:47 by RDTroja »
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Jun 09, 2005, 09:37 »
Outstanding idea (imagine my surprise!). Who knows... this NukeWorker thing just might amount to something after all!  ;)

My thoughts exactly.

radgal

« Reply #4 on: Jun 10, 2005, 02:04 »
Exellent Mike!  We hitting the bigtime more and more!   Way to go!   Nukeworker.com rules!    8)

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #5 on: Jun 10, 2005, 02:28 »
Exellent Mike!  We hitting the bigtime more and more!   Way to go!   Nukeworker.com rules!    8)

yer da man!  eye gess itz thyme to axe fer yer autograff sew's eye kin prove dat eye new yew wen!
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

radrat

« Reply #6 on: Jun 22, 2005, 11:19 »
way to go miike
  Yet  another step to get the site to where you want it to be.
Great Job!

Doc_REM

« Reply #7 on: Jun 23, 2005, 05:34 »
Nice job, Mike...I'm patting you on the back!

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #8 on: Jun 23, 2005, 07:40 »
Great job Mike!
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Doc_REM

« Reply #9 on: Jul 20, 2005, 07:04 »
Mike,
How can I get my picture in that?....
Doc_REM! 8)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #10 on: Jul 21, 2005, 12:28 »
Doc, if you want your picture in the add, just send me a copy and I'll put it in!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?