Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Been pretty quiet here...

Author Topic: Been pretty quiet here...  (Read 6421 times)

taterhead

Been pretty quiet here...
« on: Jun 16, 2005, 09:08 »
Is everyone out to sea?

Offline empills

• Very Lite User
  • MOO?
Re: Been pretty quiet here...
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2005, 09:47 »
I am still here.

Handgimp

« Reply #2 on: Jun 17, 2005, 07:20 »
Hmm, I just qualified EO yesterday. First student from class 0406 on the 626 to finish. It's week 19; we were late coming out of PEMA.

shayne

« Reply #3 on: Jun 18, 2005, 05:33 »
Congrats.

s_Phoenix

« Reply #4 on: Jun 19, 2005, 09:15 »
Dry land whats that.  Havent seen it for more than a few day at a shot in month.   And wont see it any more than that the rest of the summer.  Welcome to the new navy.  Were you never see your loved ones.

Fermi2

« Reply #5 on: Jun 19, 2005, 09:28 »
Dry land whats that.  Havent seen it for more than a few day at a shot in month.   And wont see it any more than that the rest of the summer.  Welcome to the new navy.  Were you never see your loved ones.

Sounds like the old Navy. You're a sailor first so quit the whining.

Mike

taterhead

« Reply #6 on: Jun 19, 2005, 12:57 »
Well, in his defense, hsi ship has had an unusually crappy year.  Death of a shipmate right before ORSE, followed by a rough ORSE, followed by burning up a CMG, then some really close attention from the Pac Fleet Nuc MTT team.

If I am not mistaken Phoenix, you guys haven't even done a deployment yet....so no room for bitching yet :).

Fermi2

« Reply #7 on: Jun 19, 2005, 04:23 »
All of which sucks, especially the death of a shipmate.

HOWEVER, it's been my experience stuff like that is usually self inflicted. If you're having problems, look within.

Mike

s_Phoenix

« Reply #8 on: Jun 25, 2005, 04:45 »
WT, New or Old it may be the same up, but it still stinks.  And as for the problems on board its a bigger problem than what you even can know.  You havent seen what's going on board my ship so you dont know pain we've gone through.  I stil say its a bigger problem in the nuke program that not going to be fixed quickly. I was a lazy SOB, but I was no were near the problem as some of the ones were getting now.  Only a few are good workers the rest are trash. 

Thanks Tater for the support.  We are still working to dig ourself'ves out of the hole we're in.  And just as it looks like we are on the way up we dig it a little deeper.  We had Adm. Donald on board and we still manage to mess up.

taterhead

« Reply #9 on: Jun 26, 2005, 02:19 »
Keep your head up, man!

Offline johnigma

• Light User
  • keep on shimming, keep on shiiiiming!
« Reply #10 on: Jun 30, 2005, 10:09 »
Handgimp, who are you? I probably helped qualify you.
girls are pretty

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #11 on: Jun 30, 2005, 10:38 »
Handgimp, who are you? I probably helped qualify you.

This should be handled via PM.  Thanks.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?