Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Sandra Dagata honeypot

Author Topic: Sandra Dagata  (Read 23883 times)

dsass

Re: Sandra Dagata
« Reply #25 on: Jul 11, 2005, 09:37 »
Just to keep everyone updated:  There was a viewing yesterday evening at Thomas L. Neilan & Sons Funeral Home in Niantic, and there will be a funeral mass at 1PM today, July 11, at the Chapel of Our Lady of the Assumption at St. Edmund's Retreat on Enders Island Mystic.  Also, for anyone wishing to make a donation in Sandy's memory:  Kelsey and Nileen Dagata Education Fund, C/O Chelsey Groton Bank, 904 Poquonnock Road, Groton, CT 06340, Attn: Mary Anne Cruz.

God Bless Sandy and her family.  We all love her, and miss her, and wish her family the best in their time of need.

Daughter

« Reply #26 on: Jul 18, 2005, 07:56 »

Hi everyone! i just wanted to say thank you to all of you that attended my mothers services. Even though i probably dont know the majority of you, it still ment so much to me to know that all this people cared for my mother. I think about it now, and its almost like i saw it coming. The weekend before the accident had happened, for some odd reason my dad didnt want me at his house, so he made me go to my moms. (By the way beforethat weekend, i hadnt seen her in about a month.) Anyways..when i was there, my mother, Tom, and I all went out on the boat, and for some odd reason, i had taken pictures of her. Some making me laugh with her interesting poses. Then, the other day i noticed that i had a message on my machine (me and my sisters own line). i listened to it, and it was just a friend wanting to talk. Then i noticed i had 28 old messages. I thought "i mine as well listen to them" since i was just picking up my room, nothing important. The first 5 were friends, just saying "hey". The next message had came on. I heard my moms voice and dropped my clothes instantly. Then i had remembered. Everytime my mom had called, and left a message, for some weird reason i saved it. I listened to all of the messages, and in the end, there were about 10 messages from her, each and everyone starting with "Hey Girls!!!" and ending with "I Love You." I keep those messages, and listen to them daily, as well as the video i have on my camera, watching her TRY and sing Christina Agulara "Beautiful" (that was one of her favorites). As she messed up the words, and hit all the wrong notes, it makes me die laughing everytime. My mom will be extremly missed, but all we can do is live life to the fullest, and make her be pround of every one of us. God bless you all!

-Sincerly,
Daughter 13

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #27 on: Jul 18, 2005, 10:39 »
Daughter 13,

Your wise words made me smile tonight, keep your spirits up.

Camella

lowlrc

« Reply #28 on: Jul 20, 2005, 09:34 »
Daughter 13

When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. (Kahlil Gibran).

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?