Career Path > Training, Tests & Education

Distance learning Calc 3 and Calc based physics

<< < (3/3)

davioh:
rik, the above link for ohio u tests are the best cheapest way to get the credit(physics 1-3 calc 1-3, dif eq's).  There are some other providers I've become aware of but they are somewhat to much more expensive (but they are also online courses instead of equivilancy tests).  Let me know if you don't want to do the test route and I will get you the info.

TheEngineer:
Well, you'll just have to find a university that does the distance ed stuff. But, all of my calc based physics classes had a lab, so I'm not sure how that one would work out. My college offers a distance nuclear engineering masters, but I think it assumes you have a nuclear engineering B.S. so that you don't have to catch up on any classes outside of the NE department.

mcescher:
there are several math classes available thru Portland Community College. You can get most all the way to diff eqns via this college. What you may need in a given semester may not be available in that semester tho so you need to keep your eyes on catalogs throughout the year.

Best of luck!

DJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version