Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Hand anf Foot Monitors

Author Topic: Hand anf Foot Monitors  (Read 5206 times)

L._LaGarde

Hand anf Foot Monitors
« on: Jul 22, 2005, 11:43 »
I am looking for some used hand and foot monitors to be used for release of personnel from the restricted area of a facility that handles natural uranium.  The current process is limited to manual frisking with a beta-gamma frisker, but I would be open to suggestions regarding this method versus alpha monitoring.  The bottom line is meeting the release guidance provided in Regulatory Guide 8.30.

You can contact me on the board or at llagarde@enercon.com

Lew LaGarde

stownsend

Re: Hand anf Foot Monitors
« Reply #1 on: Jul 22, 2005, 02:26 »
A PCM-2 will do a whole frisk for alpha,beta

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?