Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu How to Save copy of Sent messages. honeypot

Author Topic: How to Save copy of Sent messages.  (Read 6902 times)

stownsend

How to Save copy of Sent messages.
« on: Aug 24, 2005, 08:58 »
Sometimes when I send a message to another member it may take a couple of weeks to get a reply and I forget the exact text.What would it take to have sent messages in the gold members box?I am getting old you know.
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2005, 10:13 by Rennhack »

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Re: Gold Member support
« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2005, 10:07 »
Sometimes when I send a message to another member it may take a couple of weeks to get a reply and I forget the exact text.What would it take to have sent messages in the gold members box?I am getting old you know.

The default on PM's is to save a copy in the outbox.  If you don't uncheck that option then you'll have a copy in your outbox.  When you log into your personal messages page under "Messages" in the upper left portion of the center you'll see 1. New message 2. Inbox (Where you go by default) 3. Outbox  (Without the numbers next to the headings)

Hope this helps.  I can testify that I had to be told this, didn't discover it on my own.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Gold Member support
« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2005, 10:12 »
Good news, that option is already available to everyone.
1) Click on the Profile button at the top of any forum page (such as this one).
2) On the left side, under "Modify Profile" menu, one option is: "Personal Message Options".  Choose that.
3) On that page, there is a check box: "Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default." Check it.
4) Done.

If you only want to save a copy of specific messages going out, you can do that as well.  Leave the option above unchecked.
Then, at the bottom of the "Send New Message" message screen, there is a check box that reads: "Save a copy in my outbox".  Check that box before you send it.
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2005, 10:18 by Rennhack »

stownsend

Re: How to Save copy of Sent messages.
« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2005, 11:58 »
Thank You

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?