Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Health Physics Supplies

Author Topic: Health Physics Supplies  (Read 10815 times)

Offline Phurst

• NRRPT-HPT
  • Very Heavy User
  • One in a row!
Health Physics Supplies
« on: Sep 12, 2005, 11:13 »
Where do you get your stuff from? Smears, signs, bags, PC's, HEPA's, etc?
Today is the best day of my life! HSIITBS!

'For the quality of owning freezes you forever into "I" and cuts you off forever from the "we". - Steinbeck

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
Re: Health Physics Supplies
« Reply #1 on: Sep 12, 2005, 11:54 »
GO Corp, Frham, Lancs are the main folks. for HP supplies.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline cincinnatinuke

• Chemistry Technician CCNPP
  • Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Sep 12, 2005, 04:50 »
If I can add a question.  Where would be a good place to locate scalers and other counting equip.?  Also what manufacturers do you use.

ageoldtech

« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2005, 07:52 »
I think Frham has the best selection on the market, everything from Orex to inserts. I just spent close to 700,000 dollars last week on orex clothing and supplies.
for an up coming SGR.

Also, eberline web site has all the instrumentation you need for almost every application.
« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2005, 09:52 by Rennhack »

Offline Phurst

• NRRPT-HPT
  • Very Heavy User
  • One in a row!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 13, 2005, 10:00 »
Karma to all who replied. I appreciate it. Plus ... for Cinncinuke, I think I asked the very same question a year or two ago. There is a thread (or several) on here about that You can get some good used equip. and new stuff. Look it up.
« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2005, 10:02 by Phurst »
Today is the best day of my life! HSIITBS!

'For the quality of owning freezes you forever into "I" and cuts you off forever from the "we". - Steinbeck

radgal

« Reply #5 on: Sep 13, 2005, 02:23 »
Mike at Coastal Network was a hugh help to me for magenta lab coats (which aren't easy to find at all)   I bought tons of other stuff too.  He is very friendly and I got my stuff fast with excellent customer service.   The phone number is 434-978-1204.  See his ad at www.nukeworker.com/ads/coanetinc.shtml
« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2005, 02:36 by Rad Gal »

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #6 on: Sep 13, 2005, 03:53 »
I too have had used Coastal in the past and found Mike to be very responsive to all my needs, I can highly recommend using them also.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #7 on: Sep 16, 2005, 07:14 »
i'm si glad to see the good mentions of coastal network here.  i've known mike for...... it's been awhile!  he is most helpful, 'n if he doesn't have it in stock, he'll let you know that and put you in touch with them that do have what you are looking for.  the last time i checked, his price on twill smears was the cheapest in the land, 'n they haven't gone up in price since.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?