Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Robert ( Bobby) Warnick honeypot

Author Topic: Robert ( Bobby) Warnick  (Read 3776 times)

cuzzvette

Robert ( Bobby) Warnick
« on: Oct 09, 2005, 09:13 »
Bobby was one of the friendliest RP tech you could have worked with or for. I always enjoy seeing him when i came to surry. He was the first tech that ever covered me on a job. My father has worked with bobby for many years and i have been working with him off and on for the past 5 years. His family is in both of are hearts and prays.          Bobby Leigh III

Offline mlinkrpt

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Robert ( Bobby) Warnick
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14, 2005, 09:26 »
I worked with Bobby from 1986 to 1994 @ Surry and was a good friend and fellow Harley rider.  This was a shock to me and he will be missed dearly.  We said some day we would go to Sturgis together.  It will have to wait now till I see him again in Heaven. :( :'(  Mark A. Linkous, Journeyman HP Tech @ Duane Arnold Energy Center
o0o0o0  o0o0o0o0o0

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?