Reference, Questions and Help > Site Q&A

Login Problems

<< < (2/3) > >>

caw_86@yahoo.com:
job seeker login in did not work,  and it said my email did not exist when i click forgot password. 

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: caw_86@yahoo.com on Oct 18, 2021, 11:28 ---job seeker login in did not work,  and it said my email did not exist when i click forgot password. 

--- End quote ---

That would mean that you never registered in the job board.  It's not the same user database as the forum. (As mentioned above.)

(Or that your email bounced too many messages back to us, and we deleted the account)

I can confirm that you are not registered in the job board as a job seeker.

caw_86@yahoo.com:
I appreciate the quick response. I understand they are separate, I just recently registered on the forum board but I have had a jobseeker account for years with this email.  I was editing my resume on Friday and went to log in today and encountered this. I have emails in my inbox from nukeworker job alerts

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: caw_86@yahoo.com on Oct 18, 2021, 08:59 ---I appreciate the quick response. I understand they are separate, I just recently registered on the forum board but I have had a jobseeker account for years with this email.  I was editing my resume on Friday and went to log in today and encountered this. I have emails in my inbox from nukeworker job alerts

--- End quote ---

Perhaps you used a different email address in the job board.  Send me a private email with your name, and other potential email addresses, and I'll see if you still exist.  I haven't deleted anyone in months.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: caw_86@yahoo.com on Oct 18, 2021, 08:59 ---I appreciate the quick response. I understand they are separate, I just recently registered on the forum board but I have had a jobseeker account for years with this email.  I was editing my resume on Friday and went to log in today and encountered this. I have emails in my inbox from nukeworker job alerts

--- End quote ---

You didn't register with the yahoo email address.  You registered twice with two different "@protonmail.com" email addresses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version