Career Path > Navy:Getting Out

Job Hunting

<< < (4/5) > >>

JsonD13:
yeah i talked to him, hes doing HP stuff for a nuc med manufacturer, what im referring to is more along the lines of rad therapy/radiology

Fermi2:
You have to have a degree of some sort to do that.

Shayne LOL, I'm getting ready to change my name soon!

Mike

visserjr:
Mike, Just curious. What in the sam hell is this Karma thing. I noticed some people have a carrier load, and others have even negative karma. Sorry to ask not up on the enviro starbuck weenie jargon.

John

Fermi2:
Well John,

I believe Karma is given is someone feels you helped someone else out. Sometimes I can be cranky, but I usually try to help those who are getting out of the Navy when they ask for job hunting help. The only times I don't is when someone getting out thinks their Navy training makes them Gods Gift and Saviour for commercial nuclear power.

I'm not sure who gives Karma, I know I've never seen a Karma Voter Meter attached to my handle :)

Your situation is so similar to what mine was that I'm hoping you get a great job and do well.

Have you checked out the TVA website?

Mike

visserjr:
Mike,

If you don't mind my asking, how did you break your elbows?
I would love to work for TVA in TN. My family is from them hills above Johnson City. The problem is the Wife. Her family is from VA Beach. She doesn't like being too far away. I take it you work for TVA?

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version