Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu FINALLY! Japan agrees to allow Nuke Carrier... honeypot

Author Topic: FINALLY! Japan agrees to allow Nuke Carrier...  (Read 5874 times)

taterhead

s_Phoenix

Re: FINALLY! Japan agrees to allow Nuke Carrier...
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2005, 01:32 »
Tater is that were your going to try for next?

JsonD13

« Reply #2 on: Nov 14, 2005, 03:03 »
Just wonder which one it will be.  Doubtful that it will entice me enough to re-enlist or extend for overseas duty though.

l2aider1

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2006, 05:32 »
The carrier slated to replace the USS Kittyhawk (CVN-63) is the USS George Washington (CVN-73) sometime in 2008.   I will be graduating prototype here in about 4 weeks, and was lucky enough to get the Washington.  I lived at the naval base in japan for 3 years prior to joining the navy so it is ironic that I will be heading back.

ccarpenter5423

« Reply #4 on: Feb 06, 2006, 03:29 »
Just thought this was interesting, since we are all excited about Japan,  The s#$&ty kitty is restricted due to an altercation out in town.  Exciting oppertunity indeed.

Rad Sponge

« Reply #5 on: Feb 06, 2006, 04:13 »
The Whole Ship is on restriction?

Details Details  :D :D :D :D :D

graydragon67

« Reply #6 on: Feb 06, 2006, 05:04 »
And is the crew restricted to the ship or just to the base? 

taterhead

« Reply #7 on: Feb 07, 2006, 06:22 »
There are new liberty restrictions in Japan, mostly due to the idiots that insist on beating and killing Japanese citizens.  Basically, they set curfews out in town and on base for drinking.  I believe it is midnight during the week and 0200 on the weekends.

We can thank no one but our shipmates, shipmates. :-X

Rad Sponge

« Reply #8 on: Feb 07, 2006, 09:36 »
 ;D

Great, and now let's add a few hundred nukes to the party.

;)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?