Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu New Tools - a question

Author Topic: New Tools - a question  (Read 4299 times)

mikeland

New Tools - a question
« on: Oct 29, 2005, 05:25 »
Hi Guys!

I'm working on the low power ARM7 Sharp processor - which interfces with a nice palm sized CLCD touch display.

I'm looking at getting a lookup table of various gammas from different nuclei ... and doing FFT on the LIND tube to ascertain a fix (rough as it is) on various nuclear gamma transitions ...

Where can I get an electronic form of the Gammas emitted from elements and isotopes in an easy electronic form?
Also - I'm limited to about 400 k of on board memory ... so all I need is a primary or secondary peek in MeV or eV and to know the species ...

Then I can display the info hand held ...  8)

Also - what features would you guys like in an electronic gamma spec hand held with colour display (I realise that a touch screen isn't a good idea with gloves)?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?