Career Path > NRC

NRC Rule change concerning working hours.

<< < (4/8) > >>

Old HP:
I hope it happens because it will increase the demand for staffing (techs& ops) which will lead to more competition and better pay!!!! After TMI the hours went down and the pay went up so now 25 years later it is time for the cycle to repeat again.

Trinian23:
Well,
    I know for us, using the rules that Shayne provided me with from the recent meetings, it would be impossible for us to meet the new rules. (We are under contract for an 8 hour rotation). However, because of said contract, if we had to move to a 12 hour schedule, the OT would be great! (Anything over 8/day, etc) which is already under contact. However, our current management believes that the current 8 hour shift rotation that we have meets the new requirements (which it doesn't). We have a standard 6 crew 8 hour rotation.

M1Ark:
Which facility do you work at, Trinian?  I didn't realize there were sites still working 6 crew rotation.  Are there any others working 6 crew rotation?

mattrev:

--- Quote from: M1Ark on Dec 03, 2005, 09:15 ---Which facility do you work at, Trinian?  I didn't realize there were sites still working 6 crew rotation.  Are there any others working 6 crew rotation?

--- End quote ---

I work 6 crew, but 12 Hour shifts.

Trinian23:
I work at Clinton.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version