Career Path > NRC

NRC Rule change concerning working hours.

<< < (8/8)

M1Ark:

--- Quote from: justme on Apr 19, 2009, 08:35 ---Just spoke with a friend working at Palo Verde.

They just got their INPO 1 rating back. 

--- End quote ---

Column 1 rating from the NRC.  Not INPO 1.  Big, big difference.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: hamsamich on Apr 30, 2009, 01:36 ---I got an email from a general RP supervisor at an outage I've done twice and plan to go back to.  He said due to the new fatigue rules we will be alternating between a 60hr week to a 72 hr week every other week. 

--- End quote ---

DC Cook does a 5 on, 1 off schedule, which turns into mostly 72's with a couple 60's depending on outage length.

LaFeet:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Apr 30, 2009, 04:43 ---DC Cook does a 5 on, 1 off schedule, which turns into mostly 72's with a couple 60's depending on outage length.

--- End quote ---

I enjoyed the DC Cook approach.  You do not get STUCK with a Sunday off.  And the two days off every other week was a nice change.

Already Gone:
Please remember that most of the people on this forum lose the same amount of OT by taking Tuesday off as they do on Sunday.  For many contractors, every hour off is an overtime hour.

retread:

--- Quote from: BeerCourt on May 26, 2010, 02:55 ---Please remember that most of the people on this forum lose the same amount of OT by taking Tuesday off as they do on Sunday.  For many contractors, every hour off is an overtime hour.

--- End quote ---
Excellent point Troy!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version