Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu John Malone

Author Topic: John Malone  (Read 5917 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
John Malone
« on: Jul 22, 2001, 08:22 »
localtech from BBS.NukeWorker.com  
JOHN MALONE  Posted 1-31-2001 21:03  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Malone passed away on Saturday, January 27, 2001. For all those who knew John and called him friend, remember him with laughter. To his family who must go on without him...our prayers to you all.

ROMO from BBS.NukeWorker.com  
john malone from dresden?  Posted 2-11-2001 03:39  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this the same john malone that worked out at dresden?If so could someone tell me how he died.This is a terrible shock.I had worked with him at dresden.He will be missed.Our hearts go out to his family.-romo
GWHunter63 from BBS.NukeWorker.com  
John Malone  Posted 2-12-2001 03:37  

John Malone lived in New Lenox,Illinois.He worked through out the midwest in HP/RP.He suffered a massive heart attack.He was 40 yrs old.He was orginally from Braddock Hills,Pa and was buried there.He will be missed by everyone who knew him

nukie33035 from BBS.NukeWorker.com  
John Malone  Posted 2-23-2001 14:41  

Will be greatly missed by us.
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:48 by Rennhack »

hambone

Re: JOHN MALONE
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2003, 10:51 »
I lived with John in 98 working Dresden 1. Rented a room in his basement. We had some real good times he will be missed.
Hambone

Woody5150

« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2003, 04:50 »
John Malone was one of a kind and will always live in  our hearts.......

Woody

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #3 on: Mar 15, 2003, 08:31 »
sad day, today, when i first read this.  worked with john many times at the beav 'n other plants.  his work 'n attitude will besorely missed.

quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Pet_Cow

« Reply #4 on: Mar 15, 2003, 02:13 »
He was a good guy. 40 years old and a heart attack- I hate to see those phrases come together.

radgal

« Reply #5 on: Mar 18, 2003, 02:14 »
John was a great guy and a good friend.  Everyone who knew him liked him.  It was a real shock when he died. :'(

highradsnake

Re: John Malone
« Reply #6 on: Sep 24, 2005, 01:32 »
I had worked with john over the years since 1989 to 1992. I was shocked and saddend by his passing four years ago. All my sympathies to his family. John was the first senior I ever worked with on my very first jobin 1989 at Westinghouse R and D center in Churchill, PA. I will miss him  :'(.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?