Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Gerald 'Jerry' Ellis

Author Topic: Gerald 'Jerry' Ellis  (Read 7004 times)

bluejay

Gerald 'Jerry' Ellis
« on: Jul 29, 2003, 02:55 »
We just spoke to his wife and she said Jerry recently passed away due to pancreatic cancer. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family. Numanco
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:03 by Rennhack »

Offline Carolina Jethro

• Safety Manager
  • Heavy User
  • Why not us?
Re: Gerald (Jerry) Ellis
« Reply #1 on: Jul 30, 2003, 11:17 »
ELVIS has left the building... God Bless him and his family!

charterboat

« Reply #2 on: Sep 19, 2003, 11:54 »
Jerry Ellis Gone. Elvis will never be in the drywell at Hatch anymore !! What color will your hair be in heaven old buddy ?

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #3 on: Sep 23, 2003, 06:47 »
May GOD Bless the "Bionic Blueberry"
RIP Jerry
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

jedball

« Reply #4 on: Nov 03, 2003, 01:48 »
You will be missed you old icecream eating sex machine. You never did finish telling me that last story. Guess I'll have to wait awhile on that one.

May you make it to Heaven quicker than it takes you to do a survey. Of all the things you schooled me about the "Honey-Do-List" is the one I will never forget. For those of you that missed it, it went as so, as soon as you finish one thing she already has two more on it so drink a few beers before you tell her you finished the first one.

Jerry told me, He said Jed, if the good die young, then I going to live forever. We all knew he was good, he was just hanging around to teach the rest of us a thing or two.

fluxmama

Re: Fallen:  Gerald 'Jerry' Ellis
« Reply #5 on: Dec 31, 2003, 08:33 »
Good-Bye, Mr. Delicious.  Blessed be.

Pam

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?