Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bob Reece  

Author Topic: Bob Reece  (Read 37461 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Bob Reece
« on: Dec 10, 2003, 06:58 »
Greg Reece sent me this email:

Mike, I wonder if you would post this on NukeWorker for me, Thanks, Greg Reece

It is with a heavy heart that I write to inform the nuclear community of the passing of one of my greatest and lifelong heroes. My brother, Bob Reece. The events of December 9th have come as a great shock to our family and we are trying to cope the best we can during this holiday season.
     I realize today that I was blessed to have been able to travel and work with my big brother and learn from him, and although he followed a strict regiment that almost made him seem hitleresque I knew that no one took his work more serious than Bob did. I admired him greatly for it but teased him relentlessly and we both knew it was in fun. It was fun.
    I know that my brother had scores of friends in the nukes and he loved the life of the roadtech. The last couple of years have been to hard personally and it finally came to a tragic end in the early morning hours of December 9th when he took the life of his ex-wife, her boyfriend and himself. He left two daughters without parents and for that I am incredibly angry at him. All of our collective hearts are with his girls and your prayers may help.
    I cannot explain to you the choice my brother made because it was irrational and wrong. I will not judge him on the final moments of an otherwise exemplary life.  I loved my brother dearly, I told him that often and it was the last words we spoke to each other. He will always remain my brother, my friend, my hero.
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:04 by Rennhack »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Bob Reece
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2003, 06:59 »
I worked with both Bob and Greg in Vermont.  I've had dinner with both of their families.  Both are good men.  I'm greatly saddened by this news.  They are in my thoughts.

In this picture (sorry that its blurry) Bob is the guy in the back row, center.  Greg is next to him on our right.
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2011, 09:02 by Rennhack »

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2003, 07:58 »
A true tragedy...my prayers for his daughters and for the family...I knew him and will miss him.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline DJ@Retired

• Moderate User
  • Just Win Baby! Well Maybe Next Year!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2003, 08:57 »
For Greg, I found this! I hope it helps with your loss. My Thoughts & prayers for the whole family.

Like many other bereaved siblings, I have found that writing about my experience with loss has helped me to heal. Here is something I wrote about sorrow.

Sorrow

She rises out of nowhere, like a wave from the sea,
Slowly at first, silently, then crests and peaks;
Still I have a choice
I can turn away, go to work, watch a movie, play a game...
But I know sorrow well.
Though I turn away, she will wait,
Perfectly patient,
Until I am still,
Then crush me with all of her accumulated power.
Once I had angry walls to shut her out,
But her incessant pounding tore them down.
So now, when she rises,
I turn to her and say,
Here I am, I know you, sorrow.
She crashes on my shoreline,
And sorrow and I are one
Until, trailing frothy whitecaps,
She sweeps away.

by P.G. White

A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying "Dam, that was Fun"

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #4 on: Dec 10, 2003, 09:03 »
prayers for you and your family greg.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Dec 10, 2003, 10:06 »
http://www.theunionleader.com/Articles_show.html?article=30066&archive=1

DEERFIELD — A turbulent marriage scheduled to go to divorce court tomorrow instead came to a violent end when a Deerfield woman’s estranged husband fatally shot her and a male acquaintance yesterday, then killed himself.
Robert P. Reece Jr., 45, shot Wanda M. Reece, 41, and Carl Stewart, 43, of Pittsfield, with a 12-gauge shotgun in the Reeces’ rural 91 Griffin Road home early yesterday morning, and then shot himself with a .44-caliber Derringer handgun, police and a state prosecutor said.
Police found out about the shootings from a 911 emergency call shortly after 3 a.m., Assistant Attorney General James D. Rosenberg said.
The couple’s two children, Lisa, 15, and Kori, 11, were not injured.
“The children are not harmed. They’re safe and they’re in good hands,” said Lt. Russell S. Conte, commander of the State Police Major Crime Unit. Authorities would not say whether the children witnessed the shootings or if they made the 911 call.
The deaths have been ruled an apparent double homicide and suicide while authorities continue their investigation. Autopsies are scheduled for this morning.
Robert and Wanda Reece, who were married 15 years and separated more than a year ago, were supposed to appear in Derry District Court tomorrow for their divorce trial.
Robert Reece’s out-of-state job forced the two-day trial to be delayed until tomorrow.
Reece said his wife — a state-employed drug and alcohol abuse counselor — habitually abused alcohol throughout their marriage and accused her of having an adulterous relationship with Leonard Anderson of Alexandria, according to court documents he filed March 18.
In one of several requests for protective orders made by both spouses during the last two years, Reece sought a temporary restraining order against his wife Sept. 11, 2002. He claimed her alcoholic relapses and blackouts were harming their children.
Reece, in his statement to the court, said his wife attempted suicide twice and attended five rehabilitation facilities for her alcoholism.
He also claimed in court records that she was convicted of three drunken driving charges and was convicted of an assault charge against one of her children in 1995. He later withdrew the domestic violence petition.
Both Wanda Reece and Stewart worked for the state Department of Health and Human Services’ Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Recovery, said John Stephen, Health and Human Services commissioner.

Wanda Reece was involved in drug and alcohol abuse counseling; Stewart was a dormitory supervisor, he said. Both were enrolled in programs to become certified in drug and alcohol abuse counseling.

Wanda Reece filed for divorce in October 2002. She has two sons from a previous marriage, court records show.
The couple jointly owned the 91 Griffin Road home, although Robert Reece had worked in Texas and later took a job in California when the couple separated. He last worked at the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station in California, court records show.

Offline azkidd

• RP Tech (Housemouse)
  • Moderate User
  • We Nationalize Banks!!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 10, 2003, 11:07 »
Just for the record, is this the Robert Reese that worked for Nukem?  This is a terrible loss and my prayers go out to Greg and family.

Offline Phurst

• NRRPT-HPT
  • Very Heavy User
  • One in a row!
« Reply #7 on: Dec 10, 2003, 11:30 »
Prayers and more prayers. May the hand of God draw you in close to him and the comfort therein. May the children heal and be surrounded by love and understanding. Let me not judge but love.
Today is the best day of my life! HSIITBS!

'For the quality of owning freezes you forever into "I" and cuts you off forever from the "we". - Steinbeck

halfcrazy2

« Reply #8 on: Dec 10, 2003, 06:50 »
  I have known Bob for many years both personally and professionally.  His friendship has always meant alot to me, and he will be deeply missed. Prayers to his family and friends.

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #9 on: Dec 11, 2003, 01:22 »
Greg,

My thoughts and prayers are with you, in these trying times.  I've known you and your brother since the Vikem days at IP-3.  Worked with you both at Seabrook a few years ago, never got the chance to get together at that site.  This news comes as a shock and weights heavy on my heart, but I can remember hundreds of good time we had in the past!  I'll keep those memories!  

klb_123

« Reply #10 on: Dec 11, 2003, 05:24 »
Greg, This news comes with allot of saddness. I've known you and Bob for ever. My Prayers are with you, the family and his two girls most of all.

bronxcheer

« Reply #11 on: Dec 11, 2003, 06:42 »
Greg
Worked with you guys back in the eighties. This is the only time I ever thought of you guys with out smiling. I am so damn sorry man.

Offline St Raphael

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #12 on: Dec 11, 2003, 07:37 »
Greg, losing a sister to a homicide and then a mother two months later during the holiday season was a devasting blow to our family.  May the love you have for your brother always remain strong forever in your heart.  My prayers are with you, your parents, nieces, and all family members, as well as their mother's family and her companion's family.  God Bless Bro.
"Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, Not because they never found it, But because they didn't stop to enjoy it."  -- William Faulkner (1897-1962)

Offline Hasher

• Light User
  • Livin' the dream...
« Reply #13 on: Dec 11, 2003, 05:43 »
I cannot imagine what events could have led up to what happened, and my heart pours out to those two girls.  I only hope they have the strength and support to heal.
Having said that, I will always smile remembering the softball and the bowling at Shoreham.  The beers afterward were I vividly remember Bobby and I trying to knock each other out with a head-butt.
He was loud and full of life like I like to think of myself.  
I have written this sentence four times, I guess I do not really know what to say.
I wish his family and all of those affected peace in the midst of all this insanity.
Cheers,

Hasher

Atomic_Punk

« Reply #14 on: Dec 12, 2003, 12:23 »
Greg,
Sorry to hear of your loss.  I worked for Bob in '87 at Palo Verde.  He was a good guy and I enjoyed working with him.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. :'(

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #15 on: Dec 12, 2003, 06:41 »
Just one more note.

Bob's Screen name (on AOL) was NukeWorker. That is where I got the Idea for the name of this site.  -- This site shall live on as a small tribute in memory of him.

I'm trying to get funeral information right now, in case anyone want's to send flowers.

Offline Rad_Toy

• RP TECH
  • Light User
  • Lovin life on the road !!
« Reply #16 on: Dec 12, 2003, 07:49 »

Greg, sorry for your loss.. life just isn't fair sometimes.
MIKE, Your input on starting a college fund for the girls..
         Kenny B.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #17 on: Dec 12, 2003, 08:40 »

Greg, sorry for your loss.. life just isn't fair sometimes.
MIKE, Your input on starting a college fund for the girls..
         Kenny B.

I can't think of anything better.  I would be willing to take on the responsibility of setting one up.

I imagine in the next three (Lisa) and seven (Kori) years, we could save up a few dollars for them.  Even if it was a small amount, it would be worth our efforts. –I just hate that this happened.  My mom died when I was 20, and it was tuff on me.  But to loose both parents at such a young age…. I just can not imagine…

Offline nothinbuttrouble

• SR HP TECH
  • Light User
  • I love being a professional babysitter!!!
« Reply #18 on: Dec 12, 2003, 05:46 »
ENCLOSED IS INFORMATION ON BOB REECE FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS

WILKINSON BEANE FUNERAL HOME
164 PLEASANT STREET
LACONIA, NEW HAMPSHIRE  10326

MASS DECEMBER 14, 2003 AT 9:00 AM

MAY BOB REST IN PEACE AND BE IN A BETTER WORLD THEN WE ARE.  MET BOB ONE YEAR AGO AND HE WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH.  HE WILL BE SADLY MISSED.  MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS.   TJM

kountrygirl

« Reply #19 on: Dec 12, 2003, 11:54 »
GREG,SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE LOSS OF A GREAT MAN. AND MAY THE LOVE OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY BE A SOURCE OF COMFORT TO YOU AND THE TWO GIRLS AT THIS TIME.AND REMEMBER THAT YOUR LOSS IS SHARED BY MANY FRIENDS WHO CARE AND THAT YOUR LOVED ONE WILL ALWAYS BE AS CLOSE AS A MEMORY & THE GOD OF ALL COMFORT IS ALWAYS AS CLOSE AS A PRAYER. BOB WILL BE MISSED, FRANCES JOHNSON

vinman

« Reply #20 on: Dec 13, 2003, 05:10 »
Greg,
The loss we  feel as a nuclear family cannot compare to yours and his daughters.  Bob was fun to work with, and great to be around.  I worked with Bob and yourself at Vermont Yankee and Bob was my lead at Yankee Rowe.  We cannot imagine the pain he was in or his state of mind that drove him.  I pray for his children That some day they come to understand.God bless you Greg and with a heavy heart and to Bob  say farewell.  

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #21 on: Dec 13, 2003, 07:49 »
Greg informed me that there will be a trust fund set up for the girls.  When I get the details, I will post them.

SMY

« Reply #22 on: Dec 17, 2003, 10:10 »
GREG,
   FIRST LET ME SAY THAT MY HEART AND MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. BE STRONG FOR THE GIRLS. YOU ARE A GREAT GUY AND I KNOW YOU WILL MAKE GOOD GHOICES FOR THEM. BOBBY DID GOOD BY ME AS A BOSS AT VERMONT YANKEE. HE ALLOWED ME TO DO WORK THAT WAS DONE BY THE GUYS OR THE MORE EXPERIENCED FEMALES. I GAINED CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF(THANKS BOBBY!) HE WILL BE MISSED.
                       SINCERELY,
                            SUSIE YORK

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #23 on: Dec 20, 2003, 04:03 »
Just for the record, is this the Robert Reese that worked for Nukem?  This is a terrible loss and my prayers go out to Greg and family.

Robert (Bobby) E. Reese, the one that works for Nukem is alive and well.  He just emailed me and asked me to let everyone know that it isn't he that we speak of.

I was sorry to hear about Bob, I have been in the business since 1979 and had worked with Bob in the past at V.C.Summer in the late 80's and have not seen him since. As you can imagine I have received some e-mail requesting me to call or reply to them to confirm that I was not the person on your web site.
 I have read at least 3 replies to Bob Reece's obituary that refer to me, I am the Bob Reese that works for Nukem. The 3 that replied are AZKidd #279, Hasher #5201 and AtomicPunk #5470, (I do not recognize these names and would like for them to be notified if possible), since I am not registered on your site I would like to know if this information could be put out on your site to help clear up some misunderstanding. Please reply, Thank you. Robert (Bobby) E. Reese

radrat

« Reply #24 on: Dec 23, 2003, 10:44 »
Greg,
Im so sorry for your family's loss .
God bless you all , and help them heal.

HAIRDUDE

Re: Fallen:  Bob Reece
« Reply #25 on: Dec 26, 2003, 10:04 »
Okay.....Now I'm a little confused. I worked with 2 different Bobby Reeses over the last 20 years. One (Whom I assume is still kicking) was the Decon Super at Shoreham and a great guy. Loved to have a good time and was a rather accomplished bowler if I remember correctly. The other, (Whom I assume is the recently passed) I worked with at Fermi back in 1988 I think. He also was a great guy, curlyish dark brown/black hair, mustache... and if it's the same Bob....got into a little scrap with a pro boxer at Pete's Garage one night. He got a broken nose that night but he did a hell of a job holding his own considering the other guy was a pro. Hell...maybe I'll get lucky and find out there are 3 Bobby Reeses in the biz and that both of the guys I know are still kicking. In either case, my condolenses go out to the Reese family. I burried a sister in August, an Aunt in October and 3 Highschool buddies in November. It's been a bad year in a lot of respects for a lot of people but I can't imagine the loss of both parents in one fell swoop like that. It's easy to throw out platitudes like 'be strong' and the like but , personnally, they didn't do a lot of good for me anyway. It sucks. That's all. Some things just fall outside the 3 sigma when it comes to having meaning or some ryme or reason and this is one of them. I'm sorry for your loss.

Floyd Flanigan

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Fallen:  Bob Reece
« Reply #26 on: Dec 31, 2003, 05:33 »
There is a fund set up to help the girls with college.      

Cory and Lisa Reece Trust Fund
Bank of New Hampshire
Epsom Circle
Epsom, N.H.  03234-9701

Offline Radwraith

• Heavy User
  • How much am I getting for this?
« Reply #27 on: Apr 15, 2004, 02:07 »
 :-[
Greg:

To say this comes as a shock doesn't begin to do it justice! My parayers go to you and with Bob. I hope he finds the peace he needed. I've worked with you both quite a bit. I remember Bob fondly and remember his dedication to his family and to you. Whatever caused this tragedy must have been extreme indeed!!! Please accept my condolences and my prayers that you and your Nieces find your own peace in these troubled times.

Grasshopper
Remember the seven P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

bybySONGS

« Reply #28 on: Jul 12, 2004, 12:30 »
Just to let you know. This guy planned this murder out for months. After the murders took place, so many people at SONGS talked about how they heard and talked to Bob about him going there and killing them. Noboby believed him. Now three people are dead, two daughters distroyed and everybody at SONGS feeling sorry for him. I can't believe so many people knew about it before it happened and nobody tryed to stop it. Think about that the next time somebody jokes about killing someboby.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #29 on: Apr 17, 2011, 08:00 »
Update

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/760642-196/the-long-road.html

Souhegan senior finally found stability she needed

Loud noises shattered the pre-dawn stillness on a chilly December morning in 2003, shaking 11-year-old Kori Reece from her slumber. Confusion followed, she said, and then the phone rang.

“It was the police,” said Reece, now a bright, gregarious 17-year-old Souhegan High senior on the verge of celebrating the day she used to think might never come – her high school graduation.

“They said, ‘Just lock your door and stay in your room.’ I didn’t know what was going on.”

She knew soon enough, though, and the news couldn’t have been much worse.

Those noises were gunshots. When they ended, almost as abruptly as they’d started, Reece’s mom and dad, along with another man, lay dead in the Reeces’ Deerfield home.

Thus began Kori and Lisa Reece’s unexpected coming-of-age odyssey, a mostly lonely, frightening, nomadic existence in which bouncing from guardian families to relatives half a continent away and searching desperately for some sense of structure, of stability, pushed summer camp and bike-riding, family beach trips and movie nights far into the background.

The horrible incident was ruled a double murder-suicide, which news reports at the time said Robert Reece carried out in the midst of a bitter divorce and custody battle with his estranged wife, Wanda Reece.

The third victim was Wanda Reece’s friend, Carl Stewart. Robert Reece had been living in California for about a year after the couple split, but had returned for a two-day divorce hearing in Derry District Court, according to news reports.

Kori Reece recalled her sister jumping from her bedroom window during the mayhem and running through the snow and cold to a neighbor’s house for help. The neighbors, the Kellys, were also family friends who took the girls in after the incident.

But a house wasn’t nearly the same as a home, the sisters soon came to realize. Tom Kelly became their guardian, Kori Reece said, but their lives were far from stable.

Souhegan student assistance counselor Holly Greenston, who met Reece when the teen enrolled at Souhegan midway through her sophomore year, said Reece was almost immediately thrust into a series of difficult “external challenges.” She faced family substance abuse, her providers’ “emotional instability and harmful decisions” regarding Reece, as well as financial hardship, Greenston said.

“Kori was largely left to fend for herself growing up,” she said. “The odds were certainly against her. She went through a lot.”

Reece was in middle school when an aunt and uncle in Michigan sent for the sisters, who arrived to a new world in a far-away state where everything was different. “They were good to us, gave us our own space, things like that, but it was really hard to adapt,” Reece said. “The type of friends I hung out with had changed dramatically. I felt lost.”

It got worse, she said, when Lisa graduated high school and enrolled at Ohio University, some four hours away.

“My sister was the only constant in my life,” Reece said. “Not having her with me was incredibly tough.”

The distance made it difficult for Lisa Reece to come home, and going to visit her sister wasn’t an option for Kori Reece.

“My aunt and uncle wouldn’t let me go,” she said. “They said a college campus was no place for a 14-year-old girl.”

Miserable, Reece called Kelly, begging to come home. “He said, ‘Sure, you can come back this weekend if you want,’ ” she said.

Things had changed, Kelly told Reece; he’d divorced, had a new girlfriend who, Reece said with a laugh, “had a ton of kids.”

But the homecoming was short-lived; soon, chaos and instability once again defined Reece’s life. By then a struggling, confused high school freshman, life’s dark clouds lifted one day when Lisa Reece called and said she was leaving OU and coming home to enroll at Hesser College.

The sisters joyfully reunited, getting an apartment in Amherst together. Lisa Reece went to Hesser while Kori enrolled at Souhegan. “We had our own place, even our own dog,” Reece said. “It was great, we were happy.”

Alas, yet again, things went south.

“We always got along great, but things changed,” Reece said. “She’d snap at me, and we’d fight a lot; I did things I shouldn’t. One day we had a really big fight over these rules she made, and that was it.”

Greenston said she had a lot of confidence in Reece from the start, sensing the teen’s inner strength and desire to set her life straight.

“Kori was never disrespectful, she never displaced blame,” Greenston said. “In my 12 years (as a school counselor), I’ve often wondered why some kids make it and some don’t, but I knew Kori has a lot of resiliency factors going for her. I was sure she’d make it back.”

Still, simply stepping into the stability of Souhegan and its array of support services wasn’t the magic bullet for Reece’s troubles, which by the start of her junior year had begun to manifest in scrapes with the law, poor choices of friends, a decline in schoolwork, and an unhealthy attraction to alcohol and drugs.

“I finally realized I had no structure in my life,” Reece said. “And I knew it’s something I really needed.”

This time, the planets aligned and all cylinders fired. With Greenston and other faculty members holding her ladder, Reece began the long climb from her four-year abyss.

She met a good kid named Dave Dougal, and began to shed the dysfunctional, harmful elements that dragged her down for years.

“I’ve been clean since the middle of my junior year,” Reece said proudly.

She and Dougal grew closer; soon Dougal’s parents took Reece in, providing the stability and normalcy that went missing five years before.

“They are so awesome,” Reece gushed. “They have the biggest hearts in the world. They make me feel so welcome.”

After graduation, Reece will keep the momentum going by starting classes at Johnson & Wales University, the Providence, R.I.-based school known best for its culinary program.

“I love to cook, it’s part of my love of creating things,” said Reece, who recalled how she turned to her enjoyment of art for respite when things weren’t so good.

Greenston, the next best thing to a proud parent, will surely join Reece in celebration on Friday, when Reece, Dougal and approximately 225 fellow Souhegan High seniors get their diplomas and ready for life’s next chapter.

“Kori knew she had to change and dedicated herself to growing and changing,” Greenston said. “Today she’s gained a sense of insight and accountability that even a lot of adults don’t have.”
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2011, 09:07 by Rennhack »

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #30 on: Apr 17, 2011, 08:57 »
Thank you for sharing that with us.

Offline iiiisx349

• Moderate User
  • i love fishing
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2011, 10:32 »
i worked with him at shoreham decommissioning shoreham plant. he was a pleasure to work with. prayers to you and yours

kreece

« Reply #32 on: Dec 04, 2011, 02:34 »
Thank you everyone, I just came across this today for the first time. Im Bob's youngest daughter Kori. Thank you all for being so kind when things were tough, I'm not even sure if any of you will see this post. However my sister (Lisa) and I are doing great. We got through everything that happened with out head held high and knew it would only make us stronger. Both are parents loved us very much, and our father would not have done this to hurt us.
I'm a full time student at Johnson and Wales University for Culinary Nutrition and graduate next year. My sister Lisa just graduated with a degree in criminal justice and is getting married to a great guy next september. Everything is going very well for us.
Thank you all for the support in the trust fund and all the prayers you sent us over the years it really helped us get through everything.

Kori Reece

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #33 on: Dec 05, 2011, 09:30 »
I am glad to hear you are both doing well.  I was friends with your Dad and Uncle.
LM

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #34 on: Dec 07, 2011, 08:47 »
I'm so glad to see you both are doing so good, so many these days takes the wrong path in life. I know he would be so proud. I worked with your dad quite a lot. Your dad was a good man who bragged to me often about his kids, he was also a very good  friend and being I had went through sort of the samething I tried as a friend to be there for him,but as you would know our jobs, life styles the distance between made that hard to do. remember life will throw everything it got at you and it looks like you both are winning Take care and stay on top
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #35 on: Dec 10, 2011, 08:59 »
Attached is a picture of Bob, Greg and a few other deconners at VY from 1998.

« Last Edit: Dec 11, 2011, 02:56 by Rennhack »

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #36 on: Dec 12, 2011, 09:11 »
I'd recognize those trailers any time.  I had the three Reece brothers with me at Fermi cleaning up from the big one.
LM

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?