Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Thermonuclear

Author Topic: Thermonuclear  (Read 3148 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Thermonuclear
« on: Nov 28, 2005, 08:16 »
An adjective referring to the process in which very high temperatures are used to bring about the fusion of light nuclei, such as those of the hydrogen isotopes deuterium and tritium, with the accompanying liberation of energy.
« Last Edit: Nov 28, 2005, 08:20 by Rennhack »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Thermonuclear
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2005, 08:22 »
An adjective referring to the process in which very high temperatures are used to bring about the fusion of light nuclei, such as those of the hydrogen isotopes deuterium and tritium, with the accompanying liberation of energy.

I know I shouldn't post off topic here, but doesn’t "Liberation of Energy" sound like a good thing?  Mommy, mommy, I want to liberate some energy! Koom-by-ya my lord, koom-by-ya….

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?