Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bob Fisher

Author Topic: Bob Fisher  (Read 7129 times)

neutron_farmer

Bob Fisher
« on: Sep 06, 2002, 07:55 »
Bob Fisher, working at Duane Arnold recently, drowned near his home within the last month.  Wife and three kids.  Another good one gone.  We'll miss ya', Bob.    
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:45 by Rennhack »

Marvin

Re: Bob Fisher
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2002, 10:40 »
Is this the ex-navy Bob Fisher that spent time on the USS Eisenhower?

neutron_farmer

« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2002, 07:27 »
Not the same, Marvin.  To my knowledge, this Bob Fisher was not in the service.

RADBASTARD

« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2002, 07:52 »
I spent alot of good outage's with him at mcguire.He will be missed by alot.I know he was one of the good one's that we lost.

badbob

« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2002, 03:00 »

worked with bob at many duke outages,great worker good friend. not the proper way for him to go.bob and his wife had many friends througout  the carolinas, he had some decent bar-b-ques and get togethers at his place.does anyone have an adress for bobs wife and kids. karen is her name . will miss bob, not many like him. :-[

hambone

« Reply #5 on: Mar 14, 2003, 11:04 »
Worked with the fish at many an outage, great guy will miss his fun loving attitude. My condolences to Maxine and family.
Alan (Hambone) Campbell

DFR2BFE

« Reply #6 on: Apr 10, 2003, 11:48 »
This news reaches me late, but I too am sorry to hear about Fish. We roomed together on a couple of Duke outages, I've had the pleasure of being a guest at his Christmas parties, summer cookouts...a wild man and a great, great heart. My condolences to Karen.

I'm out of the biz for a couple of years now, but all of us know how real we become to each other through all the hours, weeks, months and years on the road.

Bob, you stay in my heart, man, like all the good people I have known and loved on this road. My thanks for the light you shone.

Dennis W. Menard

RadBrat

« Reply #7 on: Jun 06, 2003, 11:12 »
I just found out about Bob from our mutual friend, Dennis Menard.   We all worked many outages together at McGuire Plant.  Bob was without a doubt one of my very favorite people.  He was so warm and genuinely kind.  His personality and sense of humor were unmatched.  I still cannot wrap my brain around the fact that he is gone.  These are the times when only our Faith can be of comfort.  I know that this beautiful man has gone on to a better place.  I will never forget his smiling face, and he and his family will be in my prayers always.

Kathryn Clifford :'(

kevled

« Reply #8 on: Feb 27, 2005, 02:17 »
Truly one of the saddest days of my life, when I found out about Fish's tragic death.  We've seen all kinds of people in this business, and Fish was definitely one of the good ones.  Always a true friend, he was a fantastic father and a great husband to Karen - and could always be counted on for a laugh.  I attended his memorial service in Lynchburg, VA (where he grew up) - and found out that these feelings went well beyond the nuclear industy.  He was loved and respected by everyone who knew him. 

Kevin Ledoux

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?