Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Roy Gass honeypot

Author Topic: Roy Gass  (Read 5100 times)

rapid

Roy Gass
« on: Nov 11, 2002, 06:24 »
Roy Gass passed away on or about November 1st 2002. his last job in the nuke field was at Fernald.

rapid ray
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:46 by Rennhack »

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
Re: Roy Gass
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2002, 11:26 »
Rapid, I knew Roy when I worked Fernald. What were the circumstance under which Roy passed?

sammoyers

« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2003, 10:25 »
:'( I haven't seen Roy in years, but I am very sad to hear about his passing. He was a die-hard Bears fan and a good tech.

???  Does anyone know the circumstances of his death? Does anyone know how to get in touch with Crystal and his kids?

HAIRDUDE

« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2003, 12:44 »
Sorry to hear about Roy, Rapid. The taters just wasn't the same after he left Fernald.
Floyd

Radman+Radgirl

« Reply #4 on: Jun 04, 2003, 02:37 »
Was his book ever published?
Will miss you.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?