Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Brown Wright

Author Topic: Brown Wright  (Read 4099 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Brown Wright
« on: Jul 22, 2001, 03:01 »
Brown Wright died of a Heart attack while working as a contract RP technician at Grand Gulf Station. Site representatives report that despite the prompt availability of site EMT and on site Ambulance, Brown could not be saved. 10/23/97, age: 49.
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:48 by Rennhack »

JACKS

Re: Brown Wright
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2002, 02:32 »

[]Brown Wright was one of the nicest guys I've met in this business.  Along with Harry, we had some great times together.  He will be missed.

hambone

« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2003, 11:13 »
Vincent Brown Wright III or Pa Pa as we called him was a good friend and co-worker. Brown, Harry Nichols and I were sharing an apartment at grand gulf at that time.  There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about him. He was buried in Asheville, NC. on his families farm. He will be missed by many.
Alan Campbell (Hambone)

Offline Dustball

• Moderate User
  • -40F Keeps out the RiffRaff
« Reply #3 on: Sep 25, 2004, 07:31 »
Yes... Vincent Brown Wright III  or daddy brown.   Started with Brown at IRM School.  He was one of several "old" folks attending, especially compared to my 19 year old butt.  Brown was always quick with a joke.  He called em Whizdicks (pea cocks) ?!?!  Something I'll never forget.  Trap shot with him and Sarnowski a few times on the road (ANO).  Drank a few beers with him too.  Brown was surely a classic. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?