Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker Menu Conversion Tables

Author Topic: Conversion Tables  (Read 6991 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
Conversion Tables
« on: Feb 06, 2006, 12:55 »
Hello everyone,
I am looking for printable conversion tables for areas, volumes, nuclear (i.e. Sv, Mrem etc).  I remember at the shipyard we had a nice 7+/- page handout that had everything.  Would like to find another one if someone can point me the way.  I can find all kinds of online ones but looking for printable tables. 


Kevin..  a.k.a radweasel


  • Guest
Re: Conversion Tables
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2006, 04:20 »
The Health Physics and Radiological Health Handbook by Shleien has tables, calculations, and rules of thumb.


  • Guest
Re: Conversion Tables
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2006, 05:05 »
I have a flip booklet that was given out by Thermo Electron Corp. (Eberline)  It has everything you want plus a little more.

I would give them a call and ask them for oe.

Title "Radiation Measurement & Protection"

R. J. :D

  • Guest
Re: Conversion Tables
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2006, 05:46 »
bartlett hands out the blue pocket sized los alamos handbook...the best i've seen...given your post it's what you're looking the office...


NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?