Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Joe Locerro

Author Topic: Joe Locerro  (Read 4637 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Joe Locerro
« on: Jul 22, 2001, 03:36 »
Again from the US Army program and later was the RPM of Pilgrim then went into rent-a-tech biz with CE and later worked the road as a RP tech, Great guy had semi-retired in Sunset Harbor NC.
Info provided by: Sawyer, P.M. (Paul).
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:53 by Rennhack »

Old_Reb

Re: Joe Locerro
« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2001, 12:17 »
Joe Lucero was my boss when I was at CE.  He was a good man.  Ron Goodwin :'(

moodusjack

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2002, 12:01 »
I believe he was the second RPM (or equivalent thing in those days) at Pilgrim.  Those who remember him have nothing but good things to say.

alphadude

« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2002, 07:20 »
:-/I worked for Joe when he was with CE. Sorry to hear that u are gone Joe.
Charlie D.

Trinity

« Reply #4 on: Apr 25, 2004, 07:53 »
     I haden't seen Joe for a few years, was walking through a hotel parkinglot when someone from accross the way yelled, hey Dave. When I zerowed in, there was no mistaking who it was.

Good By My Friend.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?