Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Eva Jones honeypot

Author Topic: Eva Jones  (Read 4312 times)

djones

Eva Jones
« on: May 03, 2002, 03:00 »
My mother Eva Jones worked at Zion, Turkey Point, North Anna, and Palo Verde. She was diagnosed with cancer and passed away November 1999. She was loved by all and we miss her very much. Donna, Larry, Gary, Bryan and Mike Jones.
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:42 by Rennhack »

mcp39439

Re: Eva Jones
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2004, 06:12 »
 This is to the woman that ment more to me than she will ever know. Miss Eva touched alot of peoples hearts where ever she worked at. Most of all she really made a difference in my life. For this I am truely greatful. She was the type of woman that every man would have wanted for a mother inlaw. For this I know. I am her son inlaw.

May she rest in peace and god bless her.

With love, her son inlaw,

Marc Porter

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?