Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Tony Garces Sr.  

Author Topic: Tony Garces Sr.  (Read 9276 times)

RegulatorAlpha1

Tony Garces Sr.
« on: Feb 11, 2006, 04:39 »
My name is Tony Garces Jr. I work as a Sr Decon Tech/Foreman with Bartlett. I like to inform everyone here about Tony Garces Sr. (My Father) My Father passed away Friday 2/10/06 about 5pm due to health complications. He was 56yrs. old. My Father was a Sr. Decon Technician who also worked for Bartlett for 9yrs. He spent most of that time working at Comanche Peak. He was a good man with a good heart. I sincerely hope that all who knew him, enjoyed him and that he may have touched you in one way shape or form. I have often looked here in this section for the past few years just to see if there is anyone whom I might know. I just didn't think I would be writing here about my Father so soon. I would like to thank anyone and everyone for their thoughts and prayers. It helps so much! If anyone who is interested in funeral services. You are more than welcome to email me at pyratewolf@msn.com. I would also like to thank everyone on my brother's behalf,  Philip Garces. He too works with Bartlett. You can see my Father's pictures in the Comanche Peak section. God Bless You All!
Tony Garces Jr.

Offline Showme T. Money

• Light User
  • Senior HP Tech
Re: Tony Garces Sr.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2006, 10:35 »
Tony, Myself and my wife are sorry for your loss, we worked with you guys at STP a couple of years ago.  I didn't know him all that well but knew that he was a decent man.  Tell your brother and the rest of the family sorry on our behalf.
Bill and Brandi Scarberry

KevsHarley

« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2006, 08:48 »
To the Garces's Family,

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss...I worked with you all at Comanche Peak..and your Father was one of the funniest people I knew. He also was one of the  best workers I have ever had the oportunity to work with...He will be missed by all that knew him....He touched so many lives in the bussiness....My prayers are with you and your family....
  Kevin Bowers

barbienuker

« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2006, 06:08 »
Tony Jr., I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your father. He was a very fun and kind person. I always enjoyed working with him. Our prayers are with you and your family at this time.
 Annette

remowil55

« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 2006, 07:20 »
Tony Jr. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Father, i have worked with you and your Father on several occasion. This is a huge loss to the Nuclear Family. Your father was one of the best and hardest working Deonners i have ever meet.He WILL be missed by all that ever had the pleasure of meeting or working with him. May he always rest in peace. Remo Williams

Offline Bighouz107501

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #5 on: Feb 13, 2006, 09:29 »
I do not know who your father is, but I'm sorry to hear of the loss. I'm confident I can say everyone on this board sends thoughts and/or prayers to you and your family.

lulytech

« Reply #6 on: Feb 14, 2006, 01:23 »
 :-[Tony, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
 From all of us from South Texas Project Decon staff and HPs.
Take Care

Maria

SteveReese

« Reply #7 on: Feb 14, 2006, 01:36 »
Tony your dad will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Steve

ROBBEN

« Reply #8 on: Feb 14, 2006, 02:49 »
TONY JR... JENNIFER & I WERE VERY SAD TO HEAR THE NEWS ABOUT YOUR FATHER.YOUR DAD WILL BE MISSED & NEVER FORGOTTEN.I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU THE CLASS ACT YOUR FATHER WAS.YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOURSELF BLESSED TO HAVE HAD THE KIND OF RELATIONSHIP THAT YOU GUYS ENJOYED. THINK ABOUT IT.....HOW MANY SONS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK SIDE BY SIDE WITH THEIR FATHERS. OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU & YOUR FAMILY. GOD BLESS.....HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL AGAIN.

Pete Rodriquez

« Reply #9 on: Feb 14, 2006, 05:32 »
Tony and Phil,
Hey guys I am so very sorry to hear about your father. Tony had a unique way of making people smile (especially me) even when things weren't going well. We all had lots of fun together at various places. I had lots of fun teaching him how to bowl and play pool, even though he thought he was the greatest. (Just joking) I will miss Tony. ( We always called each other Vatos) Tony is smiling down on you two guys and the rest of his friends. Tony, you two, and the rest of your family are in my prayers. Be strong, take care of each other and your family. I miss you Vato.
Sincerely,
Pete Rodriquez

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #10 on: Feb 14, 2006, 07:32 »
I'm very sorry for your loss, It was truly a pleasure to have known and worked with
Sr.  He will be surely missed.  Mark Yoas and Katrina send their condolences as well.
His greatest legacy can be seen in his sons, as they have the same work ethic and
dedication as he had.
Barry Keele

SAPO

« Reply #11 on: Feb 15, 2006, 10:57 »
Hey Garces brothers sorry to hear about ya'lls dad. When I first started the buisness He was one of the first guy I met. He always joked around and made us laugh. He was a good person to go and hang out with. He will be missed. God bless you and your family. SAPO

Bulletproof

« Reply #12 on: Feb 15, 2006, 08:07 »
Tony and Philip,

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad.  Always enjoyed working with him and enjoyed his great sense of humor.  It was good to see the three of you working side by side and that is  something that you don't see often.  Tony will sorely be missed  Take care of your family and God Bless.

Tom

Nuke Lifer

« Reply #13 on: Feb 15, 2006, 11:19 »
Tony Jr., I know you and your family. I have to sit next to your fartin' uncle Roy everyday.
What a great family you have, a great bunch of people, and what a loss in your Dad.
Your old man was, and IS  one to look up to when you need a smile. I'm sorry I missed the funeral, but we at Comanche Peak spoke of your dad much today as he and your family were in our thoughts and prayers. Rest easy my friend, as he is in a better place, in peace.
                                                                         Jim Pore, Duratek

RegulatorAlpha1

« Reply #14 on: Feb 16, 2006, 07:47 »
This is Tony A Graces Jr.

Well yesterday 2/15/06 we buried my Father (Tony A. Garces Sr.).
I must say it was an overwhelming experience. To have so many family and friends show their spport. Yes, even our Nuclear Family. There were Family from Comanche Peak from RP and Operators Dept., among some others from different depts. that I'm not sure from (sorry). We even had some Family from STP area that were there. Not to mention all of you who have posted their thoughts and prayers right here in this site. I had read some of them, well most of them during my Fathers Eulogy. Special thanks to the STP HP Family, for not forgetting about us. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart and my family's heart. Words I don't think could ever express how I feel about your support. My love goes out to you all. I wish you all well. Take great care of yourselves. I look forward to seeing you all down the road. My Father thanks you. I know he loved all of this is well. Please, for those of you who feel like posting here in regards to my Father. Please do!!! It has help my family thus far with the healing process. God Bless You All!!!
Tony A. Garces Jr. Son of
Tony A. Garces Sr. A Great Man A Great Father

Diamond Dave

« Reply #15 on: Mar 03, 2006, 08:29 »
I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about your father. I have known him since 1992. He was a good person and I will miss him. He always found a way to make me laugh and have fun at work. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. God bless you all.

Dave Flores

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?