Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Karla Deringer honeypot

Author Topic: Karla Deringer  (Read 10527 times)

DDD

Karla Deringer
« on: May 10, 2002, 02:55 »
Hello to all my friends in nukeland. All that know me ( Daryl Deringer) probably Knew my wife Karla. She passed away suddenly 1-26-02 I know she will be missed by many. I would like to here from some old friends leave a message here on nukeworker username DDD
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:35 by Rennhack »

Offline techtoolong

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Re: Karla Deringer
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2002, 07:15 »
Very sorry to hear of your loss.I met your wife in West Chicago.She was a free spirit. Take care of your self and your children.

gator62

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2002, 10:44 »
Daryl
My condolences on your loss.  Sharon and I heard the news last week from Kathy Gorske.  We are so sorry to hear the news.  We will be in town for a wedding the last weekend in June and will try to make it by the store to say hi.
Gator Grothe

slattmandu

« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2002, 04:55 »
Sorry for your loss I met your wife at Berrien County youth fair years back.

Kime_B

« Reply #4 on: Aug 29, 2002, 11:55 »
Daryl,

This is my first day on Nukeworker and I'm so sorry to hear about Karla!
I was just going through my pictures of Colorado (FSV) a few weeks ago and enjoying the pictures of our many tail gates at Mile High Stadium.
Take care!

Ric_Flitton

« Reply #5 on: Oct 16, 2002, 01:53 »
Daryl,
Susie and I are so sorry to hear about your loss.  Send me an email, I would like to talk with you.  Take care and I look forward to hearing from you.
RCF

bikerdad

« Reply #6 on: Nov 12, 2002, 01:40 »
Sir, we have never met but let me express my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Words cannot express the loss you must feel. May your thoughts of your wife always bring a smile to your face and peace in your heart.

Trinity

« Reply #7 on: Apr 25, 2004, 08:20 »
     D D Daryl,
  I've been out of touch with the norm of the industry. This is my first day on NukeWorker.
  I heard of Karlas passing a while back, no one I talked with knew how to contact you.
  I still think foundly of the early days, before FFD & when Karla was afraid we were going to wear our work boots with our tuxes to the wedding.
  To many of "Bensons Bandits" have gone. Please drop me a line here @ NukeWorker.
                       Dave Baldwin

iiiisx3

« Reply #8 on: Mar 18, 2006, 06:00 »
i was at your wedding. i met your wife .she was indeed a free spirit. i know you too email me if you want

Offline irish1

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #9 on: Mar 21, 2006, 12:27 »
Hey Daryl, miss Karla and all the good times the gang had.This Benson's bandit still hanging around.I hope everything is going well for you. It's been awhile, Email me.
                    Jack.M

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?