Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Charlie Pruett  

Author Topic: Charlie Pruett  (Read 5594 times)

misskatt

Charlie Pruett
« on: Sep 01, 2002, 08:13 »
Charlie Pruett passed away on May 13th 2002. The kids and I are doing ok.  For those of you who remember Charlie he was in Las Vegas when he died.  How he loved to gamble!!!!
Janet  
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:35 by Rennhack »

duke99301

Re: Charlie Pruett
« Reply #1 on: Sep 01, 2002, 10:12 »
Charlie
Was my friend!He was a good person and helped me when I needed it and was always glad to see me when I was in town,
helped me get a job a few times, gave me some good picks at the OTB, he was old school tech in his day, his wife janet is one of sweetest persons out there as will,
Janet I am sorry for you and the kids, and  the last time  I seen both of you at the boat was the funest times I ever had,to me there was never a better father or husband to his family,
Charlie and Janet both helped me when I needed it! thank you both I will Miss Him.
to many friends this year.

Offline DJ@Retired

• Moderate User
  • Just Win Baby! Well Maybe Next Year!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 02, 2002, 02:00 »
Janet, I'm sadden by your loss.I hope Charlie did not suffer.  Charlie will be missed! :'(
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying "Dam, that was Fun"

chuckauth

« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2002, 12:00 »
dear janet, this news is like a kick in the head.I hope you and the kids are ok,I'll always think of Charlie as a buddy.We all had some good times,I'll remember them.My condolences, chuckauth.

purplehaze

« Reply #4 on: Oct 02, 2002, 04:34 »
Janet,
I am soooo sorry to hear this.  I have thought of you and Charlie often over the years.  He was a great guy and your right....how he loved to gamble.  He will be missed by all who knew him.  

remember da heshe:'(

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?