Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Patrick Young

Author Topic: Patrick Young  (Read 4791 times)

nukie33035

Patrick Young
« on: Aug 18, 2002, 08:38 »
It breaks my heart to tell all that we have lost Pat Young. He passed away today of an apparent heart attack.  To all that knew him....WE Have Lost A Good Friend..and to his wife Mel.......our love and prayers are with you.......
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:38 by Rennhack »

slattmandu

Re: Patrick Young
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26, 2002, 02:23 »
I feel ripped off by his death!If you asked Pat a question he told you exactly what he thought.He was more like a dad to me than a friend!That's why I called him dad.I will miss him alot!All our prayers are with you Mel!Some day we will travel a different road,together again.Save me a good spot.                  Your son,Your son

00isha

« Reply #2 on: Aug 29, 2002, 02:51 »
:'(
I just wanted to thank all of you for all of your thoughts and prayers for my dad.  He talked alot about all of the people that he worked with so I feel like I know some of you already. We will all miss him very much.
Thank you again.
Melissa (Pat & Melody Young's daughter)

per_diem_2000

« Reply #3 on: Aug 29, 2002, 10:37 »
:(........To all of you who made Pat's nuclear experience a little happier...I thank you, and to all of you who made Pat one of your friends...I thank you. Through all of us his memory will live on. He held many of you within his heart. There will never be enough thank you's but, once again....thanks for the memories!!

Pat's wife, Melody

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?