Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Sintered Metal Hepa Filters

Author Topic: Sintered Metal Hepa Filters  (Read 7221 times)

dhemmele

Sintered Metal Hepa Filters
« on: Feb 23, 2006, 12:29 »
Does anyone out there know of or how to obtain Sintered Metal Hepa Filters?  I have never seen one of these, please help...

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
Re: Sintered Metal Hepa Filters
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2006, 02:27 »
You can try www.mottcorp.com they are the only ones I know of, but I'm not sure if it's still at the R&D stage or ready to rock and roll yet. Good Luck.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2006, 02:56 »

Fermi2

« Reply #3 on: Apr 14, 2006, 02:46 »
Hey dhemmele, are you Dan?

Mike

dhemmele

« Reply #4 on: Apr 14, 2006, 06:52 »
Mike, Yes I am Dan...Do I know you?

Fermi2

« Reply #5 on: Apr 14, 2006, 07:22 »
Yepper,

Your father and I hired in at DTE together. I used to be a Shift Manager there.

Tell your dad I said hello!

(Oh and the Rams suck!!)

Mike

dhemmele

« Reply #6 on: Apr 15, 2006, 02:54 »
Hey Mike, 
A rumor is flying around here at Fermi that you bid on the RPM position being vacated in the near future.  Any truth to this, and if so, have you heard anything?  A lot of folks around here sure would like to see you in that position. Also, you have any pointers for taking the POSS test? I hope to be taking the test soon.  Thanks. Dan Hemmele

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?