Facility & Company Information > Yankee Rowe

Yankee Rowe

<< < (2/3) > >>

Showme T. Money:
I just left there not to long ago, The Greenfield Inn (the house that Stacy Parker built) has wireless internet, and also verizon coverage.  As for North Adams the Holiday Inn has wireless, and coverage for just about all cell phone companies.  The Greenfield Inn will give a decent long term rental, and it gets better the longer you stay.  The Holiday Inn is expensive but you'll have all the luxuries of a town.  My mom's an HP at Rowe right now, so if your looking for an appartment give email, scarberry7718@yahoo.com.
What are you going to be going there for, Rad Engineer, or HP? 
Bill

Rennhack:
It's not official yet, but I may be going there as a Rad Eng. I haven't Teched in years.

alphadude:
i wondered who was going to the hinter lands... that job has been offered since Jan. don't get lost up there. last year the pond unfroze in mid may.

incrediblehulk:
Mike,

Been a long while (~10 years or so) since I left there, but when I was there it was a lot better living up in West Dover than in Greenfield. The drive's a little trickier, but the quality of life was much better. Near the ski areas, near restaurants, better all-round. We were there for 15 months and had a blast. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Rennhack:
Good info, I'm definitely looking for quality of life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version