Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ed Robinson honeypot

Author Topic: Ed Robinson  (Read 6237 times)

rapidray

Ed Robinson
« on: Mar 09, 2006, 06:02 »
Ed are you out there Russ Hall is lookin for ya

rapidray

Offline Al Eidson

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Ed Robinson
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2006, 11:49 »
Ed is in Tenn. He is having some health problems-I'm sure he would be glad to hear from Ya 423 332-3081

radwst

« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2006, 08:53 »
Would this be the Ed Robinson that is from New Jersey?  He also worked at Battelle Labs in Columbus, Ohio.  If so let me know.

vikingfan

« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2006, 04:59 »
anyone know how ed's doing ? have ed pm me here or email at vikngfn1@netzero.com

James Jablonski

coshaun

Ed Robinson
« Reply #4 on: Apr 09, 2006, 11:42 »
I've noticed a forum inquiring about Ed Robinson.  I'm not sure if I'm referring to one and the same, but Ed Robinson (Retired from TVA- Watts Bar) passed away two weeks ago after a brief battle with cancer.

Offline Al Eidson

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #5 on: Apr 14, 2006, 01:52 »
Ed passed away 3/23/06. He was going through radiation treatments for bladder cancer and lost the fight. We'll all truly miss him.

vikingfan

« Reply #6 on: Apr 14, 2006, 02:17 »
I believe the , ed robinson that passed away was a former worker at oak ridge, tn and not the ed robinson that once worked at battelle labs in columbus, ohio during the 1990's to early 2000 or so. anyhow if anyone has info on the one that worked at battelle labs have him call me at 740-973-9471.

James Jablonski

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?