Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Thad Weston

Author Topic: Thad Weston  (Read 4717 times)

30rem

Thad Weston
« on: Mar 09, 2006, 09:18 »
Sorry to inform the nuclear family of the passing of Thad Weston Sr.

Thad was killed in an auto accident that also claimed the life of his son, 19 year old Thad Weston Jr.

I first met Thad in the early 80's when we thought the good times would never end.

Condolences to his family and the nuclear family on our loss.

obituary: http://home.hamptonroads.com/obits/details.cfm?obitID=33527

news article:http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=100530&ran=233954
« Last Edit: Mar 09, 2006, 09:42 by Nuclear NASCAR »

oldradman

Re: Thad Weston
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2006, 08:56 »
I also worked with Thad at Fernald in the mid 90's.
He was a good person as well as a good Rad Tech. Another great lost for all of us.
My condolence's to his Family and Love ones.
He will be be missed

Chimera

« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2006, 10:15 »
I haven't worked with Thad since the early 80's, but I was saddened to see that he is no longer with us.  He will be missed.

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 15, 2006, 02:35 »
Have seen Thad since early eighties, will be missed.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?