Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Robert F. Mead  

Author Topic: Robert F. Mead  (Read 4557 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Robert F. Mead
« on: Jul 22, 2001, 03:14 »
Sadly I must inform you about the passing of another tech. Bob Mead passed away on Jan. 27, 1998 from liver failure. Bob was working at South Texas Project and was and ex-road tech like so many of us.

On a slighly lighter side, for those of you who knew Bob I thought you might like to see part of his Will.....for those of us that knew Bob, this is so typical and I know he'd get a kick out it being posted, Bill Smith rockon47@swbell.net

THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT of ROBERT FRANKLIN MEAD

To whom it may concern, I, Robert Franklin Mead, being of sound mind and body but soon to be of the mind and body of a dead guy, do hereby set the following rules for myself and my property upon my demise. This WILL takes the place of and supersedes any other WILLS written prior to this date.
I do not want to have a headstone or a marked-grave.
I want my body to be cheaply cremated and then for (names deleted) to take my ashes and at my estates expense scatter my ashes equally in the following places:

The first bridge over the Firehole River at the Upper Geyser Basin in Yellowstone National Park,
in the Snake River at the first canoe put in downstream from the discharge flume from the dam that makes Jackson Lake in Teton National Park,

From the stern of the cruise boat in Glacier National Park as the boat passes Goose Island in St. Mary's Lake,

From the Snowbird Ski Resort Tram as it passes tower #3 and

From the stern of the slow ferry on Lake Chelan in Washington State.

I would like to donate $500 in my late name to the group that best supports the efforts to mitigate or find a cure for whatever it was that got me in the end.

Signed this day, 9/6/95 in the Presence of the following witnesses: (Names deleted)

Robert F. Mead
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2004, 01:43 by Rennhack »

viking

Re: Robert F. Mead
« Reply #1 on: Jun 21, 2004, 06:43 »
worked with Bob @ Wolf Creek...man what a character..sure loved looking at those stars

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?