Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu April 3rd Minor Update
honeypot

Author Topic: April 3rd Minor Update  (Read 4849 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
April 3rd Minor Update
« on: Apr 03, 2006, 02:19 »
I've update the Map software data, adding and correcting facilities.  I've also subdivided Europe into countries, because there are WAY too many facilities the way it was.
http://www.nukeworker.com/maps/?continent=2&region=12

I also figured out how the site was hacked the other day, and corrected the problem.
« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2006, 08:41 by Rennhack »

Offline Roll Tide

• Nearly SRO; Previous RCO / AUO / HP Tech / MM1ss
  • Very Heavy User
  • Those who wait upon God..rise up on eagles' wings
Re: April 3rd Minor Update
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2006, 01:29 »
Is the "preview" feature dead?
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2006, 01:46 »
No, it works for me.  May be your system or settings.

Offline Phurst

• NRRPT-HPT
  • Very Heavy User
  • One in a row!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 14, 2006, 11:27 »
I am working at a place called Advanced Medical Systems. We (Energy Solutions) is working on decommissioning the place. it is at 1020 London rd. Cleveland. We should take about a year to clean it up completely. Didn't know if you wanted to add it to your map. FYI anyway.
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2006, 11:28 by Phurst »
Today is the best day of my life! HSIITBS!

'For the quality of owning freezes you forever into "I" and cuts you off forever from the "we". - Steinbeck

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?