Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Officer program while in pipeline Q honeypot

Author Topic: Officer program while in pipeline Q  (Read 3119 times)

DarkMesa8

Officer program while in pipeline Q
« on: Apr 11, 2006, 07:39 »
I've got a question for those who have applied or have known people to have applied to officer programs while in the pipeline.

I see that the USNA and NROTC programs require SAT/ACT scores no older then 2-3 years.  Did any of you have to retake those tests, or were you allowed to use your ASVAB score since you're active duty?

I took the tests, but it was about 5 years ago so they're definitely too old.  Trouble is, I haven't used that material that the SAT tests for in a long time, and I'm afraid that I won't do as good as I did 5 years ago, and not nearly as good as my ASVAB score reflects.

Offline War Eagle

• Moderate User
  • PWR SRO
Re: Officer program while in pipeline Q
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12, 2006, 04:50 »
You will retake the exams and each command will make provisions for candidates to take them.

taterhead

Re: Officer program while in pipeline Q
« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2006, 11:51 »
SAT/ACT study guides are pretty easy to come by...CD ROMs and such.  I used such a program to study for the GRE a couple of years ago.

Easier than back in the day.  We just had big thick books to lug around with the answers in the back.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?