Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Daniel Milewski honeypot

Author Topic: Daniel Milewski  (Read 6618 times)

Offline THE CORE

• Lurker
  • A little radiation is good for ya.
Daniel Milewski
« on: May 10, 2006, 11:27 »
H.P. Dan has left us. I know there will be many posts to follow this one soon. So i leave it to the folks here to share their recollections of Danny over the years.

Melrose

Re: Daniel Milewski
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 09:58 »
Sorry to hear the news....
Could somebody please post a pic if available as the name is very familiar to me. Thanks

HAIRDUDE

Re: Daniel Milewski
« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2006, 02:33 »
I worked with Rich Milewski at Fernald years ago but he was too honery to ever die. Is Dan a relation to Rich? If so, Rich, you have my condolences.

Floyd

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?