Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Do I need to use a PC? What if I have a Macintosh?  

Author Topic: Do I need to use a PC? What if I have a Macintosh?  (Read 4781 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Do I need to use a PC? What if I have a Macintosh?

If you have a MAC ®, then you can still sign on to take any of our classes. Many of our customers have taken their courses on MACs ® and had no problems whatsoever. However, be aware that our technical support team may be unable to assist you, should you encounter technical difficulties. They do not have MACs ® and, therefore, may be unable to replicate any problem you may encounter. If you have a MAC ®, then you will need the latest version of Internet Explorer ®, as well as the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player ®.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?