Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu General Help honeypot

Author Topic: General Help  (Read 8041 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
General Help
« on: May 10, 2006, 01:34 »
Live technical support is available 24x7. Please note that the support phone number may be different based on the program you have enrolled for. Therefore, the following information is for contacting the general support desk. Please open the support / help page from the "My Training" section once you have successfully enrolled if you have any further questions.

Emails and phones are answered: 24x7 
The general support email is: support@360training.com  
The general support phone is: 1-800-442-1149 

System Requirements

IBM PC Compatible Computer (minimum 200mHz w/ 32megs RAM)
Sound Card with speakers or headphones
SVGA (800x600) video card, driver, and monitor
Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
Internet Connection (minimum 56kbps recommended)
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater (free download below)
Windows Media Player (free download below)
Macromedia Shockwave Player (free download below)

Free Downloads
If you do not meet the software requirements from above, please download the latest version by clicking on the links below.

Microsoft Internet Explorer
Macromedia Shockwave Player
Windows Media Player
Adobe Acrobat
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 01:34 by Rennhack »

isfsitech

Re: General Help
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2009, 02:33 »
     My question is. Will the on-line course satisfy DOE? I was told that you have to do a physical classroom exercise to complete course. Thanks

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2009, 10:19 »
Each site is required to give the practical as a site-specific.  Therefore, if you have completed the online course, you have completed the classroom portion of the training (I assume we are talking about HAZWOPER) and are technically required to take the practical at each site you work at.
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2009, 10:34 »
     My question is. Will the on-line course satisfy DOE? I was told that you have to do a physical classroom exercise to complete course. Thanks
and are technically required to take the practical at each site you work at.

That means that no matter where you get your OSHA training, unless it is on site, their 'classroom exercise' isn't accepted by OSHA, it HAS to be onsite, with the actual equipment you are going to use, by your supervisor.

So, online training is as good as any other off site or 'packaged' training.
« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2009, 02:41 by Rennhack »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?